Stop..Think..Post

lol man i spend hours going through my diploma essays with a spell checker so damned if ima do it here, i spend alota time txtn my mates for partys ect. so I apply that here, well most of it anyway, im a Kiwi im pure lazy. Plus if you find a New Zealand dictiionary then ull see half of the slag i use has accually been established as a word, NZ has the worst grammar out of all eng. speaking countrys, to us over here alotta is a acepted good english word lol

Almo said:
lol man i spend hours going through my diploma essays with a spell checker so damned if ima do it here, i spend alota time txtn my mates for partys ect. so I apply that here, well most of it anyway, im a Kiwi im pure lazy. Plus if you find a New Zealand dictiionary then ull see half of the slag i use has accually been established as a word, NZ has the worst grammar out of all eng. speaking countrys, to us over here alotta is a acepted good english word lol

exactly..this is a chatting site for gamers, not a english grammar chatting site

Wiily Good said:
But its nice to be able to understand what others are saying.

yes you are right on this, in that there is a certain extent to how things should be typed...

it shouldn't be a biggie if were to write: "eh u watsup? havent seen u in a while..how r u doin?"

just as long as its clear enough for most people who understand chatting lingo if i may call it that lol

I'm not saying you guys have to follow this tutorial and or live by it..
What I'm basically suggesting with this tutorial is a different way of posting along with a few grammar tips. If you don't like this idea or feel that you could care less about others spelling that's fine by me. However I tend to prefer to make out what others are reading instead of spending a couple of minutes trying to figure out what another user has said.

syntax you're the nice version of me this is like my “you people need a reality check” thread. im just a “tyrant” maybe your kind words will make everyone get the hint.

im just a dictator mod :wink:

Very useful for new members, Syntax but I think it should be: [SARCASM]Think, Post, Delete[/SARCASM].

Slogan:
For those members that really get on your nerves! :thumbsup:

Back