Ign's review of SMS

SupaSonic said:
I browse the Ps3, PC, 360 ratings frequently, since I play games on all of them. There is a reason why a 8.3/8.7 says "Impressive"

trust me ive played "impressive" games, to me they dont seem good.

see if it got 8.7, 8.8, 8.9 then ill buy it

meh ill try it out 1st

zeon9881 said:
trust me ive played "impressive" games, to me they dont seem good.

see if it got 8.7, 8.8, 8.9 then ill buy it

meh ill try it out 1st

Technically it did get an 8.7.

And considering this is a game based on a sport, and is primarily an online game due to the short 1p game, it is an extremely good score.

So to you, low 8s are average, but high 8s are desirable?

The great thing about the strikers games are that they're based on soccer/football, but very loosely, which IMO makes them quite fun.

stop the battle up top zeon and sonic, man you guys are fearce, but really I need your help strikers comes out tommorow and I was wondering if I should get it considering the fact that there are no good games out there for wii and i'm tired of just letting my wii collect dust no what I mean, If I do decide to get it I must get it by tommorow because i'm pretty sure it will be sold out for weeks to come thanks for future help. :cool:

Yeah I have it, I agree with the UK score I really enjoy it even though I'm not a real soccer fan. I wouldn't call games in the 8s average, they're really good games or as IGN says "impressive".

From everything that I've seen on gaming sites, and heard from users, it is a fun game and the online play is pretty good as well. So I'm definitely buying it when it hits shelves.

Honestly. I couldn't care less what IGN says.

Their scores don't always reflect the quality of a game, and they are usually VERY subjective.

Critics are over rated.

tank said:
Honestly. I couldn't care less what IGN says.

Their scores don't always reflect the quality of a game, and they are usually VERY subjective.

Critics are over rated.

+78657432456789

hmm I really enjoyed this game... Its not fun offline to be honest.. some parts of the game are much too challenging maybe i'm just not that good yet but the online mode is great.. if i was to rate just the online play 10/10. I really like that you can play 2v2 online, great job nintendo ^^.

I think this will keep me entertained until Brawl comes out.

Anyone know is 4v4 is supported online.. ? (i have 4 wii motes but im missing 2 nun chucks... they've been sold out in my area for a while)

Last edited:
Back