im craving some news on THE BIGS!

My wal-mart doesn't have it yet... There's no other stores to get games in my town either...

I too have to wait on the Walmart release and plan to be there on the morning of the 29th at midnight. Hope to read you guys' reviews first though.

Are the controls different for the Wii than they will be for other consoles? Such as: Do you swing the controller as you do in Wii Sports? I sure hope so!

Yup! you field, pitch and bat, you also run too..

I called my stores, they both they said they are waiting on delivery. So if they dont get it by 12-1ish then i will get it at bestbuy or Toys R Us. So my review will be coming today, its just a matter when i get the game!

My bestbuy already has it but i havnt gotten it yet

My games:Wii sports, Legend of zelda twighlight princess, Red steel, Excite truck, Wii play, Marvel Ultimate alliance.
My vc games:Super mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros., Baseball, Ninja gaiden
My acessories:4 wii remotes, 4 Nunchucks, 2gb san disk memory card

Strange, I just called EB Games about my pre-order and they said there was a delay of unkown time and they were told to pull the advertising for it until further notice.

that is very weird..... maybe they dont know when the shipment is coming in. My stores said they are waiting for it and one said that it should be here by 12

The store just called me back and said the message was retracted. He said his shipping notice showed it coming in today.

i called a few stores and they said they are waiting for UPS guy to bring them in. I hope its comes in today

Just called Bestbuy and they have it in. Tempted to go there. But i will wait a little, if by 1, they dont have it, i will hopefully go to best buy

It seems that all ebgames/gamestops in my area are waiting for delivery.

Last edited:
i doubt it even if the stores have it.... Im going to have to go to Best Buy, ebgames still doesnt have it..

what?? i just called best buy to confirm and they said they dont have it. they said they dont release new games until Wednesday..

I had it on reserve at GameStop, just went to pick it up and they said for some reason they didnt get them today. So I went to best buy and picked it up.

Also I wonder if they have regional covers because my copy has Justin Morneau on the cover (Which is sweet because Im a huge Twins fan!!!)

Hey guys

As of 2:05 PM EST I picked up my copy of "The Bigs" with the Justin Morneau alternate cover art. I was hoping Wiitime had it to give me a quick rundown of the game b4 I got home, but i guess not....

Last edited:
Back