i'm getting the Wii but no nothing about the games

george:)

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
new guy here and getting the Wii on the 8th december, my mom is going to pick it up for me but i dont know what games to tell her to get :scared: could you guys please tell me whats hot and whats not? thanks.

That's the biggest debate on this forum kid... Most agree that Zelda is the game to get... but depending on the rating you are allowed to play Red Steel is going to be a hot title, but that would depend on your age.... BTW I think that's something many people have been forgeting about. Red Steel looks to be a mature title, just how many kids are going to be playing this game?

Zelda is definately the best. Second would probably be Red Steel, and most of the forum members would agree. I am getting those two games, along with Super Monkey Ball, Raman Raving Rabbids, and Trauma Center.

Zelda and Red Steel would be great.
If you are only getting one: Zelda: Twilight Princess. Will probably the best game ever (no joke dude). 70+ hours of gameplay.

Rift said:
That's the biggest debate on this forum kid... Most agree that Zelda is the game to get... but depending on the rating you are allowed to play Red Steel is going to be a hot title, but that would depend on your age.... BTW I think that's something many people have been forgeting about. Red Steel looks to be a mature title, just how many kids are going to be playing this game?

I think all this age rating of games is ridiculous. As if any kid is going to play Red Steel or GTA and then go out in the real world and rape, mug and murder people!! lol I've been watching 18-cert horror films since the age of 6 or 7 years old and it's never done me any harm. I don't have a criminal record.

Age ratings on computer games are a result of interfering politicians who want to control every aspect of our lives.

UkranianTractor said:
Age ratings on computer games are a result of interfering politicians who want to control every aspect of our lives.
Nicely said :lol:

Cheers

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Nicely said :lol:

Thanks. That's my view, anyway. I just think there are more important things to worry about. I think politicians make a scapegoat out of videogames in order to take blame away from there inefficiency in tackling crime, etc.

I wasn't saying that Video games are the downfall of society here lol.... I'm just saying with all the hype parents are actually cracking down games now and starting to go by those ratings(again not saying they are useful or great...) so many kids on here might not be getting some games because the parent has to pay for it and sees a mature rating and just tells the kid to go put it back...

Rift said:
I wasn't saying that Video games are the downfall of society here lol.... I'm just saying with all the hype parents are actually cracking down games now and starting to go by those ratings(again not saying they are useful or great...) so many kids on here might not be getting some games because the parent has to pay for it and sees a mature rating and just tells the kid to go put it back...

It's a joke!!

The only thing about Zelda that's bugging me is the lack of voice acting. The game is still stuck in the dark ages with speech bubbles and text. Voice-acting, with the option of including text as well, would make the game a more entertaining experience. I don't see why it couldn't have been done.

Go here to see all the games that will be launched in the "launch window" a.k.a. from November 19th to March 31, 2007.

Zelda, you must as everyone has said, pick it up by default, but from there you could go for Exite Truck, Monkey Ball, or Red Steel among others.

hey, back again..i see alot of you (or all of you) are saying get red steel..i know i should look my self but could you guys please tell me what it is? as i have never heard of it befor, thanks. and i was thinking about getting zelda anyway ;)

Back