I'm Glad

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
I'm glad that the Wii is coming out on Sunday, I mean if it was on Monday-Friday, then I would to wait afterschool and get a heart attack to risk the wait.

How about you, how you feel?

Im also kinda glad it's on a Sunday

as long as I can convince my mother to go against her avid Anti-Sunday-Shopping campaign for one day.
I think I've convinced her, not sure though.

But really
Getting the anti-sunday-shoppers (We have alot around here) and all the people at church out of the run for a Wii, ups my chances alot.

i sure hope they have a second shipment, my dad says i should get a 360, but ill only get that the day halo 3 comes out. Nintendo says they have 4 million WORLDWIDE by x-mas( of course most going to u.s)

EnRohbi said:
Im also kinda glad it's on a Sunday

as long as I can convince my mother to go against her avid Anti-Sunday-Shopping campaign for one day.
I think I've convinced her, not sure though.

But really
Getting the anti-sunday-shoppers (We have alot around here) and all the people at church out of the run for a Wii, ups my chances alot.
convince her that shell start shopping on saturday as she waits in line, so technically, shed be saturday shopping

I don't mind it on the sunday either. This gives me a chance to finish all of my homework saturday so that I can devote my whole sunday to Wii. :D
Plus, i only have 3 days of school and then a 4 day weekend. :yesnod:

Yea yesterday i was lucky that im #10 at the toys'r'us wii pre-order list.
And getting Zelda TP.
BUT IM SO BORED! I WANT MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Scuba Kid said:
I don't mind it on the sunday either. This gives me a chance to finish all of my homework saturday so that I can devote my whole sunday to Wii. :D
Plus, i only have 3 days of school and then a 4 day weekend. :yesnod:

W00T 4 DAY WEEKEND NEXT WEEK WHICH MEENs, when i come back from school, i'll finish my homework then 4 WII DAYS OF ZELDA, RED STEEL, MONKEY BALL, AND DRAGONBALL Z!!!

Im renting R.Steel, M.Ball and DBZ when they come out in Gamefly :cornut:

I'm not so happy that it's on a Sunday since it means that i have a less chance of getting it because people will start camping out on Saturday, a weekend and no school. So this saturday gives people time to set up camp :( Oh well

For me I have to wait until December but it comes out on a Friday. That means picking it up before work and sitting 8 hours with it beside me in the office. Only TV in office is in the bosses room.... so tempted to lure him out of his room with cookies or something.

im not happy at all. i work graveyard tues-sat. that puts me siitin behind a security console when it launches. im actually payin sum1 to wait in line for me at launch. i'll be at work just itchin to see if he can get it. MAN i'd rather do it myself!!!

wiiCrazy said:
im not happy at all. i work graveyard tues-sat. that puts me siitin behind a security console when it launches. im actually payin sum1 to wait in line for me at launch. i'll be at work just itchin to see if he can get it. MAN i'd rather do it myself!!!

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Icuic said:
For me I have to wait until December but it comes out on a Friday. That means picking it up before work and sitting 8 hours with it beside me in the office. Only TV in office is in the bosses room.... so tempted to lure him out of his room with cookies or something.

Wow, that stinks. Your boss should put tv's in each office so you won't be sighing with nothing to do after you're done.....maybe :tard:

ShadowElliot said:
Good Luck :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!

he's the right guy for the job, and i'm only payin him half if he doesnt get it.
plus im gonna go up there earlier and he's gonna come tag-team with me when i have to go to work

Back