I'm Glad

wiiCrazy said:
Thanks!!!

he's the right guy for the job, and i'm only payin him half if he doesnt get it.
plus im gonna go up there earlier and he's gonna come tag-team with me when i have to go to work

Nice Idea. :yesnod:

Im lazy, so got the nice people at argos.co.uk and hmv.co.uk to send it to me. :cool: I may not get it on the UK launch day (probably the saterday) but ill have school of Friday, so couldnt risk going into the store late afternoon. Ive only just got round to preordering Zelda too, so i hope they have plenty of stock. Good Luck to all!

What particularly annoys me is these people who happened to stumble upon a games store two minutes after preordering starts, who hadnt heard a thing but were interested in the long queues. So now some 'non-gamers' who now have probably forgotten about it have a secure wii, where as regular fans who spend hours watching zelda vids and talking on here (cough me cough) arent quite as secure. It would have been nice if wii wasnt popular until the day after it came out, lol.

chessaholic said:
What particularly annoys me is these people who happened to stumble upon a games store two minutes after preordering starts, who hadnt heard a thing but were interested in the long queues. So now some 'non-gamers' who now have probably forgotten about it have a secure wii, where as regular fans who spend hours watching zelda vids and talking on here (cough me cough) arent quite as secure. It would have been nice if wii wasnt popular until the day after it came out, lol.

agreed. stoopid noobs, and little kids who'd be just as happy if their mommy bought em a $50 bike.

Back