Im Left handed and HAVE A PROBLEM :(

lefthander

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2011
Norfolk
hay so im having to do everything backwards and back to front as the nintendo wii is expecting me to have the remote in my wright hand but i cant play with it in my wright hand its too hard, and feels so un natural and i mess everything up,

also gaming is not much fun when you mess up as your rhythm goes out the window as the feet your supposed to move are the opposite to the ones on the screen

Sooo im wondering is there a way to change the settings to me being a lefty so i can use it properly.

Thanks to any one who can help me :D

I feel your pain lol.
Nar I have adapted to right handed control's after the years (The only Lefty controller ( can think of is the Master System joystick).
Some Wii games let you change it to lefty, but not all. Off the top of my head any one rails shooters (House of the dead, ghost squad etc etc) can be played lefty and Zelda can as well

:D

its annoying isnt not being able to play lefty drives me potty as i tried today and i couldnt get the control of my hand wright, my right hand has always been weaker and so i couldnt even get the darn thing to click on the game. so :wiifit: :D lol

some games have options for southpaws. wii sports resort does and i'm sure a few other games too.

:d :d :d

its annoying isnt not being able to play lefty drives me potty as i tried today and i couldnt get the control of my hand wright, my right hand has always been weaker and so i couldnt even get the darn thing to click on the game. so :wiifit: :D lol

i agree with this i was laying on my left side while playing a game sat on the sofa, so thought to make it easyer and to make sure the tv picks it up il use the contorler in the right hand and as i had to use the numchuck i was doing everything the wrong way it was so funny to watch,

well your not the only one whos is left handed and does things right handed

ive been doing things right handed for ages like playing golf playing guitar and so one but it has never been that much of a problem when it come to gaming because i get that focused i dont think about what hand my controller or nunchuck is in any way keep on trinig it left handed just swap the remotes around in your hand thats what i had to do have a go at it
:lovewii:

brainfart time...

Try playing with the t.v reflected in a mirror or standing on your head, other than that im outta options.

oh.. maybe cross your hands/arms over. or pay someone else to play for you and you can watch. hope that helps

what! no TW12 here? SUCKA.

Attachments

• scarlett johansson.jpg
    scarlett johansson.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 600
Back