I'm not joking

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
Me and my 3 friends were having a Wii boxing competition to see who the best boxer was, and when i was going up against my friend cory, he was flailing his arms so crazily that he let go of the nunchuck and it went into the fan that was above us (it was a very small room with a low cieling) and the fan knocked it down back towards cory and knocked him in the head. he seriously got knocked out and didnt come to until like 20 minutes later. kinda funny actually

yea, no more wii for me in a small room. im glad my room is just as big as my mom and dads

Dang, I'm glad that kind of thing hasn't happened to me...yet. That's probably why the Wii gives a bunch of warning pop-ups.

Call me skeptical, but for some reason I am really doubting that this happened the way you described it. I believe the low ceiling and the fan, but you friend got knocked out!? The nunchuk weighs like less than a lb. I would be surprised if a remote knocked him out, let alone the nunchuk.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Call me skeptical, but for some reason I am really doubting that this happened the way you described it. I believe the low ceiling and the fan, but you friend got knocked out!? The nunchuk weighs like less than a lb. I would be surprised if a remote knocked him out, let alone the nunchuk.

The Fan Can Hit The Nunchuk At High Speeds Enough To KNock SOmeone Out IF It Hits In The RIght Place.

Back