I'm sad...

So sorry bro! I know how ya feel..had to replace my Wii back in FEB 2010. Also I'm PISSED/SAD as well because my Wii keyboard broke today!! -__-""

Five years, eh? Mine died just 'round the same age... It's a damn shame, ain't it? =/

In the past year, I've seen so many members lose their Wii. Apparently the Wii's average life span is five years short of how long the console was supposed to remain healthily tended to on the market, with new games 'n such.

Five years, eh? Mine died just 'round the same age... It's a damn shame, ain't it? =/

In the past year, I've seen so many members lose their Wii. Apparently the Wii's average life span is five years short of how long the console was supposed to remain healthily tended to on the market, with new games 'n such.
Mine is looking like its gonna die I got mine December 25 2006

Last edited:
My Wii has been alive since the day I got it, obviously lol. I don't even remember when, I just remember constantly losing to my brother in Brawl. Now he never wins. :hand:

LO I have a megadrive since I can remember and it still didn't break yet.

On that note, my only consoles to ever break from reasons not physical-trauma, are my 360 and Wii.

... They don't make 'em like they used to.

My 360 has gotten the RROD several times. I sent it in twice and luckily had the warranty still. Now, I have 2 360's and a Wii. Play Brawl more than MW3 or something though.

On that note, my only consoles to ever break from reasons not physical-trauma, are my 360 and Wii.

... They don't make 'em like they used to.

Indeed. My 64 works like new. Especially after finding some video cables that I never used for it.

My 64 got the reset button unpressable, it isn´t stuck, just it doesn´t do nothing when it´s pressed, other than that is in perfect shape, I ruined my Wii back in the 2008 when SSBB got released, because It didn´t worked at first I got desperate, then decide to use a standard laser disc cleaner... it was good, I got to play the game :wink: but shortly after I was figuring out how to send the Wii to Nintendo for repairs :sick: lol I´m soryy for your loss... Hi everyone BTW, just checking things around here. :yesnod:

Back