I'm still looking for a Wii... where can i find it? There all sold out.

Macmutt said:
I happen to know for a fact because my friend is a gamestop manager, that they receive a shipment of Wii's once a week.
So if you have a good relationship with your game store guy's just ask them to hold one for you, and see what they say.

How much do Wii cost at Gamestop and what day do they usually get new shipments in?

i talked to my local gamestop manager and she said that they don't tell you when but normally wii for them come in at 10am mon-friday until 2pm. so you can try that.

okay man, this is how it works, this worked with my friend- go to eb/gamestop or whatever, then complain about how u can never find a wii whenever u are they and sound severly pissed, they reservered my friend a wii, and he got it after not much of a wait

nickrox1 said:
Please tell me where i can find a Wii :]
I heard you! I can't believe that more than 6 months after Christmas, people still get inline early in Sunday morning to get Wii. I got up early around 7:00 in the morning (Sunday) 3 times and there was already a line! Isn't that nuts?!! :incazzato: Another way to get it besides eBay is Craigslist, that's how I got my Wii. Other than that, it's just pure luck. I got my first Wii back in Dec when I walked in Walmart and saw the clerk pulling a cartridge with Wii's to put on the shelf, so I immediately grabbed one right away, but I sold that one to my cousin's coworker for $20 profit because he needs so bad for his son's Christmas present. Usually Walmart restock Wii on Monday morning and Target either Wed or Thursday morning. Good luck!

nickrox1 said:
Please tell me where i can find a Wii :]

Since I already got my own Wii, I'll share this info:

According to most retailers in my area (Walmart, Kmart, Gamestop/EB, Sears, Toys R Us,Target, Best Buy, etc.) Wiis come in UPS trucks, not store trucks. These trucks usually come around 11 am to 1pm on weekdays only (my area). I'd call the stores to ask roughly what time they usually get the trucks with Wiis, and around what days.

You should call every day at around the time mentioned by the store. Within a week (at most) you should find a Wii, if you're persistent enough.

Otherwise, look them up in the store ads. In my area, when they put the Wii in the ad for Best Buy, the last one was bought an hour later, so I'd say get there at opening and you'll be fine.

I'm guessing they won't be fully available in shelves until March 2008, after the holiday season, but it's possible to get the Wii now.

Edit: Personally, I'd rather call stores than wait the shipping time for an online retailer, especially with all those bundles they try to sell and shipping costs.

Oh and check the other threads, don't randomly post on every forum you find. Do some work, the Wii's not going to appear magically.

whoever recommended itrackr.com , that site might've used to work, but it never updates anymore so it's useless.

Last edited:
noobwiichatof3.gif

In my area there are loads for sale from game,tesco and argos so my advice just keep looking in stores or or online Amazon.co.uk otherwise just pre-order but they becoming more easy to find.

Looking forward to Madden 08 more than SSBB

you could just call every store around you continually asking when they are getting more in, and the majority of the time theyll say "we dont know" but you will finally get that one lucky moment when they say "this weekend" then your heart stops.

vagrant said:
right clicked and SAVED!

Lol, I'll take that as a compliment. I'm glad I put my username on it. >.<

As well as with WiiChat Logo. :yesnod:

JCpackers05 said:
you could just call every store around you continually asking when they are getting more in, and the majority of the time theyll say "we dont know" but you will finally get that one lucky moment when they say "this weekend" then your heart stops.

The employees respond a lot better if you ask when their last shipments were and around what time. Some retailers don't give the info 'til a day or two before they get them, or don't even tell the employees.

Back