Imagine Halo 3 On The Wii!

PhillipTy said:
spyro you have a wii

We'll Ignore That Spam...

Anyway,
Haveing Halo 3 On The Wii... I Just Can't See That Happening...

It Might Be Cool... But For The Wii? I Wouldn't Even Want It. I Would Still Get It FOr The 360....

I just cant wait for Halo 3 on Computer.. Just gotta wait like 3 years.
But brawl will satisfy me till then.

I like First Person Shooters, but that does not mean I'm gonna like all the shite FPS games the PS3 and the Xbox 360 has, I hate Halo and I hate Gears of War and all those clone games, but I love Metroid Prime and Red Steel and look forward to all the good FPS games on Wii, those to me are REAL FPS, since you are actually wielding the gun in your hands.. And I would never want Halo on the Wii, nor Metroid on the Xbox, you guys are crazy.

You got that right! Halo is indeed a rip off of Metroid, those dang copiers!

Sovieto said:
halo sucks because too many people like it and there always needs to be rebels. any fan of console shooters has to like halo or else theyre lying to themselves. o_O
and halo wont ever come to the wii..and it wouldnt be awesome, half the fun of halo is playing with and making friends, thats one ***** process with friend codes.

u r a dag on tripp. u think halo sucks just because too many people like it??????!!!!!!!!!!!! well ur wrong the many people who like it r wat makes the game better. me personally am gettin a 360 jus for Halo 3 and future Star Wars games. I am in love with Halo andd Star Wars. but im glad that halo isnt coming to wii cause itd take away my chances of gettin a 360.

garagedad said:
halo is a rip off of metroid anyway so wii has it anyway
Yeah, I really bet it's a rip off. :rolleyes:
They are different games, the only thing remotely close is that they kill aliens, and are trying to save the galaxy with the help of some marines. Oh and they both have suits, you can't forget that they both wear some sort of suit.

Metroid is a first person adventure.
Halo is a first person shooter.

Metroid you get power ups like every level. (Upgraded gun, grapple, etc)
Halo you get different weapons throughout every level.

Metroid has puzzles.
Halo doesnt.

Besides what where they gonna copy off of?
They basically really only had the side scrollers of Metroid at the time, something I doubt the Halo developers would've done. Metroid Prime and Halo both started development around 1998/1999.
And I don't think Bungie went over to Retro Studios and secretly looked at what they were doing for the new Metroid game.
They are alike in someways, but very different in many others. It's not a rip off.

Halo would be I guess okay on the Wii. The first one I think would only make the cut. Any after that they'd have to downgrade the graphics. It'll never happen though.

lets metroid in the 8o's with a person in a suit. Halo after the 80's change a few things up in it and u have metroid.

As a......PCWii(?) gamer I was not too impressed by Halo 2 (Only one I tried). Played it on the Xbox (Yes I play XboX), and the multi-player wasn't HUGE compared to what PC dealt. Whoopie like 8 people online? pfft 32-64 is usually my range at least 16+. Think after that I canceled my online account because I realized that Xbox Live is a butchered version PC online.......REALLY butchered.

Eh Tribes 2 FTW

minismok said:
u r a dag on tripp. u think halo sucks just because too many people like it??????!!!!!!!!!!!! well ur wrong the many people who like it r wat makes the game better. me personally am gettin a 360 jus for Halo 3 and future Star Wars games. I am in love with Halo andd Star Wars. but im glad that halo isnt coming to wii cause itd take away my chances of gettin a 360.

lol? :lol:

i argue with my brother all day about this i say Halo is an ok game but its nothing special it has great online if you like to listen to puperty punks talking smack. i dont see how halo ripped off metroid in any way other than you shoot ****...

Back