Imagine Halo 3 On The Wii!

Krusnik said:
Yeah, I really bet it's a rip off. :rolleyes:
They are different games, the only thing remotely close is that they kill aliens, and are trying to save the galaxy with the help of some marines. Oh and they both have suits, you can't forget that they both wear some sort of suit.

Metroid is a first person adventure.
Halo is a first person shooter.

Metroid you get power ups like every level. (Upgraded gun, grapple, etc)
Halo you get different weapons throughout every level.

Metroid has puzzles.
Halo doesnt.

Besides what where they gonna copy off of?
They basically really only had the side scrollers of Metroid at the time, something I doubt the Halo developers would've done. Metroid Prime and Halo both started development around 1998/1999.
And I don't think Bungie went over to Retro Studios and secretly looked at what they were doing for the new Metroid game.
They are alike in someways, but very different in many others. It's not a rip off.

Halo would be I guess okay on the Wii. The first one I think would only make the cut. Any after that they'd have to downgrade the graphics. It'll never happen though.
You make great points, and very well stated. I agree with you entirely.

lmao Soviet was saying (I think) that people say Halo sucks to be rebels because everyone generally likes it. I'll admit it's good, the multiplayer is really unmatched, so many different game modes and levels etc., and the campaign isn't amazing, but it does have its moments, like the first 3 levels and the last one. The only reason I don't like it is if you're playing with half-way good people, it doesn't feel like a shooter, there's strategies with every weapon like no scope headshots and plasma combo that's basically all there is, and jumping and nades of course.

halo is not a rip off
so stop argueing halo and metroid are both great games

if you have a wii get metroid
if you have a xbox get halo

if you like swinging the wii-mote get metroid
if you like 2 player get halo

they are both great games

I don't know how people can hate Halo. Even if your not a fan of Halo how can you hate it. If you do you just don't like shooting games because Halo is one of the best shooting games ever. I personally would like it on the Wii. I highly doubt it would ever come, but I wouldnt mind it. I think the wii needs a shooter like Halo, Metroid is really fun but its not really a shooter. I hope they make something like that.

I stick with Halo. I can't judge metriod though, because i've never played, and don't intend too.

Halo for the Wii, would be awful. No one would enjoy it, well Microsoft fanboys/girls wouldn't :)

I'm sorry to say, my opinion is very possible, and as it is only an oplion, it can;t be Judged. if i was making a statement or article, then you could attack me about it.

I never got into Metriod, and I find it hard to get into a series of games, once it has progressed to a certain point. My friend introduced me to Halo 2 and I liked it. Metriod not so much.

No i was talking about halo going on the wii:mad5: . Microsoft hates nintendo so do i.I am on the side of Microsoft.:yesnod:

if you hate Wii so much, why are you here? This is a Wii forum, so unless you like the Wii, this is not the place for you.
I'm not sure if Microsoft has their own "official" Xbox forums or not, but if so, you could try those forums.

If you do like the Wii, although don't own one, stay here. You never know, you could end up liking the Wii so much, you buy one.

if you do like the wii and/or own one please disregard this message.

yes, I know it's not JUST for Wii members, but the majority of it is. Even if i'm wrong, if your going to flame the Wii, it's simple, don't view topics about it. The alternative is leaving.

I have nothing else to say on the matter.

I'm a Linux user and dern proud of it.

Microsoft was lucky Bungie betrayed the Mac community.... (Halo was originally going to be an RTS)

It would be silly to have halo on the Wii, we have Metroid which is more fun.

Back