I'mma gettin' mah Wii!

Athronox

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2009
Well...

After some careful deliberation, I have finally decided to- yes. Buy a Nintendo Wii!

When it all came down to it, here were my options...

A: Buy an Xbox for $200.

B: Keep my money (and what fun is that?)

C: Buy more pointless GC and or PS3 games which I'll never end up playing.

Or...

D: Buy a Wii, Brawl, and a few VC cards so I can get my classic gamin' on.

Evidently, I went with D. And, I think I'll end up being pretty satisfied with my purchase.

i just recently bought virtual console games even though i said i would never since i have a great pc emulator but...
the save feature on the wii is great. at any point in the game just press home and go back to the menu turn off your wii wake up the next day and continue exactly where you left off! this is awesome for snes and nes games.
n64 games suck a bit because this feature doesnt work and the analog stick is very wierdly placed on the classic controller.
what i mean is.. dig into the VC too..not just wii games.

My reasons for getting it were similar. I was going to get the box but I wanted some of that virtual console action.

Besides, I don't like the tiered system that MS and Sony use for their consoles. I don't want an Xbox 360 "Arcade". I want an Xbox. Period. I like the Wii since it's THE Wii. Not Wii Basic or Wii Elite. Just the Wii. End o' story.

Anyway, congrats on your decision. It's been some of the best fun for me that I've had in awhile. I hope it works out good for you, too.

You better use a gamecube controller or a wavebird to play n64games it's much better then the classic controller. I'm happy for you my friend. I have my Wii since launch and I'm quite happy with it.

i just wish there were halo odst and killzone 2 for it maybe takken 6 or fallout 3 and last gears of war 2. if they bring those out im set.

Back