Insomniacs assemble!!

Get out
BatmanAxeAttackLarge.gif
tumblr_m0smg41y5J1r3k1m8o1_500.png

err...yeah...

Thats me back from a short hiatus from the computer to try and recover myself a little, was getting headaches every now and then and sometimes they could be quite bad. That's me back though hopefully.

In my time missing I did:
Texted a friend and found out he's working for his maw(mothers)'s boyfriend who works construction
Another one is going to spain soon
ANOTHER ONE is going to some military camp thing
and with said friend ^ (military one) we played Borderlands for an entire day and thought it was brilliant!

Last edited:
I'm bored of the picture spam. :/

err...yeah...

Thats me back from a short hiatus from the computer to try and recover myself a little, was getting headaches every now and then and sometimes they could be quite bad. That's me back though hopefully.

In my time missing I did:
Texted a friend and found out he's working for his maw(mothers)'s boyfriend who works construction
Another one is going to spain soon
ANOTHER ONE is going to some military camp thing
and with said friend ^ (military one) we played Borderlands for an entire day and thought it was brilliant!
Well, ****, I hope you feel better. D:

Last edited:
I'm bored of the picture spam. :/

Well, ****, I hope you feel better. D:

Fixed the typo and you're the only person to give a crap! Hory sheet! I at least feel loved somewhat.

Tomorrow is gonna be a whole lot of nothingness plus i'm sleeping early tonight. Friends gotta to look after his dog and another one is too lazy to leave the house. So I will be online ALL day tomorrow when I get on. Hopefully...

I feel for ya too
My borderlands friend (also my general gaming friend) will be joining the navy in a few months
sad times

That sucks, the navy? Damn. I don't want any of my mates in a war situation even if some of them really want to fight in the army. I probably couldn't stand losing any of them.

^ Ain't much that's worse than havin' a grand ol' friend die on a battlefield.

I would probably be emotionally drained if I found out. There are those good ones though that would rather try and stay alive then be a hero. Surviving comes first, the war hero stories can come later.

200th page

so about the artificial willpower
To emulate willpower is different than too possess willpower.
It's a matter of how convincing your emulation is. But actual willpower cannot be achieved unless you use human DNA
which part do you want explained CK?

all of it GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Why is it impossible for a machine to have the true-blue willpower we do?

Let's just say there are certain things people do through sheer willpower alone, the sheer thought of something can push someone past their normal boundries for example I could come out in a street fight to protect a friend. Try replicating that to a robot.

Back