Interesting Facts About Yourself

^How'd you know, man? My boy at the gym just put up 105!

:lol::rolleyes:

Thanks Celeste.

*Returns e-five*

- I have a Thai Bride step-mother
- I also have a step-father who's a knob.
- My oldest sister is 30 next month, while my youngest brother is about 3-4 weeks old.
- I have a motorbike
- My father has about 5 in the garage though, so I could pick and chose
- We also have a speed boat, 4 cars and a holiday home in the Philippines.
- I have a nephew that's older than 3 of his uncles
- I'm my grand-parents favorites
- I never got into trouble in primary school because my aunty used to date the headmaster
- The closest thing I've come to duying is when I was down Daytona a few years back and I was in the car with the same aunty who'd just shared a bottle of Jack Daniels with her partner. He was in his GT Mustang which he got the day before, swerving everywhere and we were in our cousins car which we borrowed. My aunt was singing opera songs and also all over the road -_-

I know all the lines from every Bottom live (even the actions)
I like greggs pastys
I dont like sweets

Im A Boxer!:smilewinkgrin:
Oh Wait That Was Kinda Obvious From My Avatar!:lol:
If I Dont Like Someone Ill Tell Them Straight.

Brawny said:
I don't like you, Wii-Bhoy. Damn that capitalization...AHHHHH
:lol::lol::lol: I Think Youre Cool. Its Your Own Opinion Of Me Though So I Aint Carin!:lol: Youre Funny Too Btw.

pfft.

hum, facts. facts facts facts.

-My favorite restuarant is either Ruby Tuesday's or Max and Erma's, although I'm not sure how big of chains they are. Yes, I choose my favorite restuarant on how good their burgers are and nothing more.

- I hate cheese
- I hate pasta
- I'm terrified of baked goods and pancakes containing blueberries
- I have recurring dreams about suddenly going blind, and since I only have one functioning eye, it really scares me. My parents didn't allow me to participate in gym activities where a projectile could've been potentially thrown at my head. I certainly didn't miss much, I loathe all sports.
- I never had to do anything chore-wise growing up. Not even make my bed. I didn't have any real responsibility...only school-work. My parents were very strict with that (my mom STILL is). But I feel younger than my age regarding responsibility and independence. For sure.
I'm 20 years old and I still refer to paying bills as "grown-up stuff".
- I watch Hannah Montana and own both of her CDs.
- My nephew and niece are like...my friends. We watch HSM and sing all the songs, we watch Hannah, we play games...I have a way different relationship with them than my sister does. With her it's like "okay kids, go play and stfu so I can talk on the phone or watch TV shows that are inappropriate for you". I like to be actively involved, and it's effortless for me because I'm so young inside >.>

Last edited:
damn. some of you act like childish cynics.

wait. most of you are children.

Back