Interesting Facts About Yourself

Zoro11031 said:
-I can put 1 leg behind my head. Sadly, I can't pull a human pretzel (both legs behind my head)
That's it.

I can't even put my feet within a foot of my head.

vashivihan said:
i meant normal as in like goes to school, comes home, eats, goes to sleep kind of way not the way like i am normal and u guys are freaks of nature.

xnw01f.jpg

That is what my face looks like after reading your response.

..So someone with a rapist father and/or someone who has attempted suicide can't possibly go to school, come home, eat and go to sleep? That's just...I don't even know.

Frogger said:
That's such a moronic outline of life, of course everyone does that, it's just not an interesting fact. The way you class people is way too generic.

gee i am sorry. i feel bad for making u people feel bad. the things i listed there are the only things i do and imo i consider that normal. whereas other people do those things while in addition to being a model, attempt suicide and have arapist father.

please dont flame me.i cant express my self clearly today:lol:

Frogger said:
You're just the only one who isn't normal. :)

how ironic eh? my own words turn against myself. mutiny. war of the words. at waaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!1111

I would just stop while you're behind, dude. You're pissing a lot of people off.

did i mention that i have a knack for getting myself in situations where i am against 4 or 5 people. thats an interesting fact about myself. happens to me all the time at school, home, etc.

and i am sorry if i offended anyone but u shared something personal with others and people have their opinions. i had a problem too like i was unsocial but i overcame that by being strong and not caring about what others think of me. i am like that. its my philosophy for life.

Last edited:
Great, you have an opinion.

Common sense, courtesy as well as the simplest laws of respect ALL say that immediatly after an emotional person has admitted to attempting suicide would NOT be the best time to call them abnormal.

Either you are trolling and are the most disrespectful person I've met in a long time, or you have the social skills of a two month old child. Pick a card.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Great, you have an opinion.

Common sense, courtesy as well as the simplest laws of respect ALL say that immediatly after an emotional person has admitted to attempting suicide would NOT be the best time to call them abnormal.

Either you are trolling and are the most disrespectful person I've met in a long time, or you have the social skills of a two month old child. Pick a card.
dude get one thing straight. i am not calling them abnormal. i guess i am just baffeled because i have yet to encounter such emotional things in my life.

Back