Interesting Facts About Yourself

You cannot honestly tell me that it was not atleast heavily implied.

LevesqueIsKing said:
You cannot honestly tell me that it was not atleast heavily implied.
nope it wasnt. normal life=boring life(me), others life=life with interesting things happening

-My name is Kyle.
-I'm mixed-handed (left or right-handed, depending on situation).
-I have a poor sense of smell.
-I have flat feet.
-I very rarely dress formally.
-I sometimes tend to do obsessive-compulsive things, like rearrange chairs to be perpendicular.
-Following on from that, my room is shockingly neat for a student.
-I'm quite short for 21 years old.
-I look absolutely nothing like my dad...
-I'm from Wales and yet I can't speak Welsh...

- My parents are divorced
- I have... Two half siblings I have never met, in Denmark
- I have a Jack Russel because of Frasier
- I AM VERY BAD AT GUITAR HERO AND DO NOT LIKE IT
- I hate to read but love to write
- I take Art and English, even though the jobs in those areas are very limited
- I won't do something that's right over something I enjoy and sucks
- I don't actually like Frogger
- I can't swim
- I can't dance
- I will not go near needles
- Or swallow tablets
- And I hate the hell out of spiders
- Heights are perfectly fine!
- My old school has put up all of my old artwork without my permission, and I don't like it...
- I've lived on my computer since about 2004

...Eh.

LevesqueIsKing said:
You're way too religious, Emma.

My current religiousness [BECUASE I KNOW YOU'RE ALL BEGGING TO KNOW]: I don't currently believe in a god. Not because I don't think there is one, but because I need to take the time to do some research on the subject before making that decision, and at this point... ...I don't really feel like it. I'm betting on the fact that I'm not going to die before I'm twenty. I guess you could say I'm 'all in'? Anyway, I come from a heavily religious catholic family, and the one person [my cousin] that chose to believe a different faith, my grandmother now shuns. I prayed when I was young, god didn't do anything. As far as I'm concerned, I've gotten this far in my life because of myself, with very little outside interference. Yeah, I'm one of the kids that won't be paying his parents back for college.

Now that that bit is done! I'd like to take this moment to officially thank owlsgo for bumping this grand thread!
Sorry to burst your bubble... but you are acctually in worse trouble if you leave the Chatholic faith...

*Gymnast* said:
Sorry to burst your bubble... but you are acctually in worse trouble if you leave the Chatholic faith...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH I would quote that in my sig if my current didn't own it so hard.

@ Gymnast: Then learn to spell it, and don't preach. Thx.

*Gymnast* said:
I'll take my grammar, spelling, maturity and respect with me to hell before I go to heaven as an idiot.

kthxbye.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'll take my grammar, spelling, maturity and respect with me to hell before I go to heaven as an idiot.

kthxbye.
EPIC WIN.
God, I want that quote in my sig too. You're more amazing everyday, Tyler.

LevesqueIsKing said:

kthxbye.

Your paragraphing could do with some work. ;)

Back