Interesting Facts About Yourself

surfinrach90 said:
- Sometimes I hate Valentines Day.
Yeah Rach, Valentine's Day is ick.
Are you going to be with your boo though?

{Axtlár} said:
Who would that be?
and what's so interesting about having an amazing girl, anyway? we all have one.

I found her on Google?

Edit: Leve...I don't think it could go that far. You could just have a superior immune system.

OHHH, you're right, that's interesting...what's the lucky girl's name?

-I'm usually a positive person
-I don't leave home without my keychains I have hanging from my right pocket.
-I play tennis very peculiarly on purpose; I have my own style of playing tennis.
-It's unusual when I get sick.
-I love cold and hate heat

Celeste said:
Yeah Rach, Valentine's Day is ick.
Are you going to be with your boo though?

Yeah I have an empty house for week so we're going to be able to spend more time with each other than we usually do. Yourself?

Gifts and everything are just a pain in the ass ¬_¬

- Ohh um interesting fact.. I have a chip in my tooth from when I went face first into my step-father while surfing =/

Last edited:
Spend more time with each other, or in each other?

:wink: Sorry, couldn't resist.

even more factoids(sorry if i already posted some of these, but too lazy to go back and check which ones i posted)

-i used to have a compulsive spending disorder, every paycheck(500 dollars every two weeks) would be gone within two days, and because of this i have a whole bunch of wii games i've only played once(madden 08, ddr: hottest party)
-i almost commited suicide, had a shotgun in my mouth....then just broke out crying and couldn't even stand up.....talked to someone on msn and they gave me the best advice ever....after that i started to become very optimistic, and am now a very outgoing happy person
-in my suicidal days(grade 8ish), i used to be unpopular, only had like 2 friends, got pushed around a lot.....now i have plenty of friends
-i am(imo) an excellent driver in the snow, i only drive an echo, and i go through roads my friends demand me not to.......never get stuck
-i am very laid back.....nothing ever stresses me out, and i don't really care about anything...
-my house is a mess, my family never cleans, neither do i, so i rarely invite friends over
-as much as i post on these forums, i am rarely ever home.....only home for computer, wii, and sleep, i never eat at my house either, i hate eating here, i perfer restaurants all the way
-insomniac but it's getting better, i can sleep way better now
-teenage drama tends to follow my life around, but i seriously could not care less about it(hard to explain)
-i tend to always have my backpack on me, and it usually has some alcohol /pot in it
-i get the spins from smoking pot way too often.....
-i perfer alchy however i'm usually the designated driver, so i tend to get high a lot more
-these factoids are done, more to come later

-I have a load of hand drawn pics I cant post on here
-I allways leave a empty plate

-I like to own people online
-I like to play video games.
-I am the youngest one in my football team
-I like to get drunk.

mushroomedmario said:
-i almost commited suicide, had a shotgun in my mouth....then just broke out crying and couldn't even stand up.....talked to someone on msn and they gave me the best advice ever....after that i started to become very optimistic, and am now a very outgoing happy person
I'd kill to know what that advice was.

- i was once a drug addict and quit after a few years
- i dont think i can cry anymore.......
- there was a time i started cutting myself and a fews days later thought that is was stupid and didnt help at all

mushroomedmario said:
more factoids

my plan for the next few years
graduate by next year(some how.....)
buy a car april 21st(mai 18th birthday)
move out once this semester ends
go to europe sometime and travel the continent

now more factoids

this is mai job

i twirl sticks around and cook meals

i am a ninja, and collect kunais, shurikens, swords etc.

i'm currently working on the ability to do a backflip off a wall (hurt my neck a whlie ago)
i have owned every nintendo home console except for the virtual boy(and i've owned a gameboy, advance and an advance sp)

favourite shows: house, lost, prison break, corner gas, heroes

favourite bands: artic monkeys, streetlight manifesto

i ahve a cat and a dog, and i make them fight all the time

in the last year and a half i bought myself a laptop, wii, blackberry(that's not even released yet), and an ipod touch ( yeah i kinda need the best of the best)

planning on buying a ds and a paintball gun soon

mentioned above, skorp said he has a fear of losing hair, i share that fear

i also have a fear of open space(they made a joke about how pathetic this is on my favourite show, corner gas:(

oh uhhh i'm going to drive to the mall and buy no more heroes right now, i'll add some more later

What about gameboy color?

Back