Internet Update is HERE NOW

i really dont think its going to move, every sounds like it takes them a few minutes so its not going to move... should i try and see if the wiimote will work if not unplug?? then update from settings

Wiitime said:
i really dont think its going to move, every sounds like it takes them a few minutes so its not going to move... should i try and see if the wiimote will work if not unplug?? then update from settings

mine has done that sometimes and it didnt turn off with the wiimote or by clicking it off by the wii so i unplugged it and it works next time

So theres no tabbed browsing? And I'm glad I kept my expectations low...there will be more updates in the futer. Be glad you're getting it FREE unlike Microsoft and their Xbox 360. Jesus its so shocking when people complain about the smallest things

i unpluged, did connection test, then it passed and said would u like to update and thats what its doing

You guys are lucky, i'm getting error 051030, its busy, I have to try again later >.>

im nervous! its moved more then it did b4, but it has moved a little more then b4 but thats been it so far.. this has never happend b4

could it be that everyone is trying to do a update so the servers r packed??? is that possible for this kind of update???

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

The New Internet Channel Is Up! Woot!!

Can Anyone Make A Sig For "Joe"? He Was The Winner Of The "Internet Channel Betting Thread"!

Wiitime said:
This may sound weird but try holding your hand in front of your Wii and see if it starts downloading. Before I change the channel on my router to 1, for some reason it wouldn't download anything unless I held my hand directly in front of it. It was really weird and I'm not sure why that happened but it did.

yeah but it the bar hasent moved in a little while again.....

could it be that the servers r packed with everyone trying to update?? is that possible for this update?

error code 32004....... it said it can be my connection but my connection is fine and i have always used this connection to download stuff... could it be nintendo server is packed?? should i just try tomorrow?

how do u make a thred on this so cald wii chat. im sorry but im from china so i cant no how to make a thred

Back