Internet Update is HERE NOW

adam said:
how do u make a thred on this so cald wii chat. im sorry but im from china so i cant no how to make a thred

go on to a forum category eg wii chat and there should be a button in the top left saying start thread

so do u guys think, it might not be working b/c the servers r packed? i never had this problem b4. i downloaded all the channels used the same connection.... i had to unplug it again. i will try again tomorrow. but is it b/c its packed?

Wahahaha!

This new internet is amusing!
I like and dislike the new zoom feature.

The scroll thing makes me feel like Spider Man!

Yes, I'm writing this from my Wii, also.

Man I'm a nerd :[

Wiitime said:
so do u guys think, it might not be working b/c the servers r packed? i never had this problem b4. i downloaded all the channels used the same connection.... i had to unplug it again. i will try again tomorrow. but is it b/c its packed?

It might be jammed up.

yea, thats what im thinking, its like with the wii shop when it came out, i couldnt get on the first few days b/c it was packed. so i think this is the same reason...

updating takes forevvvva!! I'll just watch the canucks game while waiting

Since this is out now what do you think Nintendo will make as there next Channel?

I was just wathcing CSI and a fancy blue glow came on my Wii.. Fired it up and sure enough :D Clicked download... only took about 2 minutes.

Took only a moment for me to update&download, though could be region based servers..

Pfft flash 7 thats so 2 years ago :shocked:
Come on Opera you can do better

Back