Wii Update, Games, Gifting, and new Photo Channel!!

How can you put on picture on the wii menu??? I've read everywhere that you can but nobody actually says how to do it.

Smurfette said:
How can you put on picture on the wii menu??? I've read everywhere that you can but nobody actually says how to do it.

Not sure if you've figured it out by now but make sure you have the latest Photo Channel 1.1 and then select a photo, choose "Post" and then there should be an option to "Post to the Wii Menu".

AceAlabama said:
NO MP3 SUPPORT!!

WTF?!!??!!? They removed MP3 support?

Why the hell would they do something stupid like that? I constantly use MP3 music on my Wii. I don't want to have to convert to AAC.

If this is true, looks like I won't be updating my Wii.

Smurfette said:

1.) Get a picture
2.) Go to "Post"
3.) Press "Post to Wii Menu"
4.) It will change the Photo Channel's icon

ok i have a question about the gift giving....

lets say someone gives u a vc game but later on down the line ur starting to run out od space and need to delete on one the vc games...now i know u can redownload the ones u purchased for free but wat about redownloading the ones given to u??? are those free aswell????

Bliss good questioned but i don't think its downloaded to u, i think that wen someone gives it to u, u get the message and then u download. i may be wrong, i probably am, but im just guessing. Oh and anyone want to give me a christmas present!!?!?! :D:D:D:D

i think it would have to be downloaded to ur wii right?? i mean how else would u play it?

That's a very good question Bliss. How about you buy me a gift so I can delete it, we'll go from there. LOL, just kidding. It's a very good question still.

I would imagine you could re-download them, they are after all paid for.

Bliss, I would think that it would let you download the game again, just as if you downloaded it yourself. Not 100 percent sure
MP3 quality sucks compared to AAC. Probably why.:cornut:

Last edited:
Kez if i wasnt at work and home i would but i cant...sorry..lol

strommsarnac said:
WTF?!!??!!? They removed MP3 support?

Why the hell would they do something stupid like that? I constantly use MP3 music on my Wii. I don't want to have to convert to AAC.

If this is true, looks like I won't be updating my Wii.

Yeah I don't know why the hell they did that...

Sometimes I think Nintendo just does stuff to piss people off...

Back