Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ_Wii_Tard

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Wii Online Code
5976-8685-8380-4889
People asking others to click the green mushroom to get rep points? I mean come on people there is more text about people asking "If I helped you rep me" than info that has to do with the threads. Is this really necessary? It seems as if every post most of the people here write ask about it. Give it a rest all ready.:frown2:

Ok i agree with you but there are lots of posts about this and as we know asking wont help, you will always get people who beg. . .

Well, it's suppose to show how repsected you are and people might look for someone with lots of rep blocks for help as they are supposed to be helpful and such.

The rep gets abused and stuff so there is lots of arguements about it. . .

Well its basically reputation as the title suggests.

If I had my way users would be able to post reviews for games in a separate section and you could only get rep for things like good reviews.

Or a question section (similar to the method of yahoo answers) where the topic starter chooses the best answer and they get rep.

i dont "beg" for rep points, but as you can see from my sig, i do ask for it. but not much in my actual posts. its nice to get rep, it gives you a good feeling and encourages good things.

I can see where your coming from, but this is just a little game of "who has the most rep" for some, and "i wonder what people have written about me in the rep they gave..."

Its just nice to recieve it, and give it.

who cares? lol

the only one i have a problem with is whoever has: if you rep me ill rep you

thats basically boosting rep....and that member has 3 green blocks, makes ya wonder how many of those points he actually deserves

hmm, i want rep but i never mention it in my posts or on my signature, i just let people to decide whether he/she wants to give me rep.
lee.j

Sovieto said:
and that member has 3 green blocks, makes ya wonder how many of those points he actually deserves

He?
3 Blocks?

You best not be talking about me lol

I have it in my sig and it should be left there, Asking for it in an actual post is stupid

<sarcasm>REP ME!!!!!!</sarcasm> - LOL had to be done :p

I dont ask for rep. If I help somone out or make a good thread/post people can then rep me. Rep should only go to those who deserve it.

Wii_Smurf said:
He?
3 Blocks?

You best not be talking about me lol

I have it in my sig and it should be left there, Asking for it in an actual post is stupid

<sarcasm>REP ME!!!!!!</sarcasm> - LOL had to be done :p

It being in your signature is the same thing. You are still asking for it.

Lol, No. Most people read all the text in threads so they will read the 'Give me rep part'
However not everyone reads everyones signature.....

Im simply notifying people of the system. With a little advert in there aswell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back