Is March 9th the release date?

release. for some though (such as me) it releases on monday the 10th
call your local gamestop/eb to find out for sure

not any more.

the whole sears incident was a HUGE misunderstanding. by now, sears has DEFINITELY pulled all brawl copies off their shelves.

looks like you'll have to wait for the OFFICIAL date with the rest of us.

So if I pre-ordered this at walmart, am I going to get it on the 9th or the 10th or possibly later?

March 9th is the launch date.
I pre-ordered mine online. So basically that means I won't get mine until the 14 or 15 I think, since they won't ship on a Sunday and I picked the regular shipping method. No rush for me though, I have classes and all so no reason to pick it up asap.

Foosoo said:
I don't think you can pre-order at walmart.
I wasn't speaking hypothetically, I did pre-order it from walmart(online).

Douten said:
March 9th is the launch date.
I pre-ordered mine online. So basically that means I won't get mine until the 14 or 15 I think, since they won't ship on a Sunday and I picked the regular shipping method. No rush for me though, I have classes and all so no reason to pick it up asap.
That pretty much answers my question I think.

its the release day, though i live in canada, and when i preordered it the guy at RB said most of canada will likely have it on the tenth

i belive they will hold it for a week after the original release, after that, they keep the money you put down for the game and sell the game away

atleast, thats what my friend told me

gamestop will hold your game for 48 hours after its release.

i'm pretty sure they assign a game to you, so when YOUR specfic copy comes in, you have 48 hours to pick it up before it's put on the shelf.

Back