Is there a reason why people aren't preordering from Lik-Sang.com?

flimbabulous

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2006
Lik-sang.com is taking preorders for the Nintendo Wii... I'm assuming the reason people aren't really talking about it is because Lik-sang is either too expensive (?) or people just don't know.

I'm sure a lot of people already have. But, they started taking them awhile ago and I was wondering why nobody on these forums has said anything yet. I don't know why anybody would want to keep it a secret, lol

well, i think its becuse of trust. They are takeing orders, yet they are not listing thier price for the system. Also they are in china. Some people think they will get a wii with the wrong regian, but i know this has been debunked. Also think about it. If you want it at launch, why would you buy from china to have it shipped. its going to be alot of cash to ship it and it may take over a week. They are also one of the only companies thats takeing online pre orders for the wii in the us, and it makes me think that they will ship the wii when they get it, but they havent said you will get it a launch. sooo.... i think thats why.

White-Wolf said:
well, i think its becuse of trust. They are takeing orders, yet they are not listing thier price for the system. Also they are in china. Some people think they will get a wii with the wrong regian, but i know this has been debunked. Also think about it. If you want it at launch, why would you buy from china to have it shipped. its going to be alot of cash to ship it and it may take over a week. They are also one of the only companies thats takeing online pre orders for the wii in the us, and it makes me think that they will ship the wii when they get it, but they havent said you will get it a launch. sooo.... i think thats why.

That Makes A Lot Of Sense Actually!:smilewinkgrin:

Actually, because of their zero down policy(you can preorder the preorder for the Wii for free... wow what a tongue twister), there are too many people ordering from Lik-Sang.

I placed my order with them months ago, just in case I couldn't get a preorder locally. The problem, however, is that their availability is questionable, as someone above stated.

Although, I do believe that's anyone's best bet if they aren't able to find one somewhere else.

ha thats kindof funny. That websight just seems fishy... even though i got a converter to use the xbox controler on a pc (on lik-sang), i still dont trust them to get me a wii on time.

Last edited:
It just seems more sensible to order it locally, and I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to ordering stuff online.

I agree with the previous poster, it seems a bit fishy.

Besides, can Lik Sang beat the deal I got? Myer in the city has you put $40 towards your Wii and recieve $600 worth of redeemable vouchers on launch day :D

Damn you, ever place seems to have awesome deals except the USA. They get better presidents, they get better wii offers, They follow the Geneva convention... man its always something.. ug. :scared: … ha we get more pollution and cancer so um… :sick: hehehe

Last edited:
Back