is there a wii-mote charger in stores?

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
and if there is then how would you put it in, in the big hole in the back for the other wii-motes like the nunchuck go in, or the two little holes that have those shiney things inside?im pooped of putting new batteries in and again!!!! can you solve this little problem for me?

Yeah what usually happens is the piece of WiiMote you take off to put new batteries in is replaced by one with rechargable batteries stuck into the inside. The Wiimote then usually then stands upright in a stand and some connection is made to the new back-piece of the WiiMote you get (probably through little metal squares). Anyhow that's how I guess they would work, I have regular rechargable batteries so I just charge them at night and put them in in the morning. Shadow's link above has a good charger. ^^^^^

Last edited:
dcemureviews said:
Its called Google.

google will give results, yes, but here you first hand opinions of those who have bought them, so he will find the best ones out there, you fool

For the cost of the charger, you may get a dozen or more high capacity NiMH AA rechargeable batteries. Each pair last for at least a day long of gaming and it is easy to change battery. In addition, I got the soft-grip battery cover for better handling of WiiMote that is not compatible with those WiiMote charger batteries. The WiiMote charger batteries are either built into the cover or require special cover design.

802574b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802574

THe Nyko product works great plus, I don't have to be on my som about losing the wiimote. A++

Shadow20074 said:
google will give results, yes, but here you first hand opinions of those who have bought them, so he will find the best ones out there, you fool
And google will have reviews of wiimote chargers as well as online stores to purchase, you fool. For instance, my site. I have reviewed a bunch of chargers for the wiimote.

I got the nyko charger which came with 2 battery packs 2 grip battery covers and the stand accepts 2 remotes and takes no time to fully charge them. This isnt a bad thing really but the wiimotes are a little heavier now which was expected.

Back