Is there going to be a new Nintendo console?

I think the new cosole should be the best one yet.

All of them should be great. Nintendo is gonna have to beef up the visuals and still try to keep gameplay fresh while Sony/Microsoft are going to have to work on gameplay if they want some of the casual audience... My gues is all 3 companys will toss out some crazy cutting edge console, not just visual but new concepts to gameplay, when the next gen consoles come out.

We finnaly got outta this stale "graphics and buttons" stage that has ran the video game consoles for decades. Hopefully we start seeing alot of new fresh ideas come to the gaming world.

The new one better have good graphics.

pro gamer said:
The new one better have good graphics.

ok this thread is getting kinda repetitive. pro gamer, u need to stop saying things over and over again with different words.

Would you leave your wii for the new console?

pro gamer said:
I think the new cosole should be the best one yet.

Well, Obviously. Why would they make one that isn't better? There would be no point in it and people wouldn't buy it.

yeah your right. I hope it won't be expensive.

Nintendo has always been the Cheepest video game consoles on the market. Up untill the Wii every Nintendo System has cost 199.99 from NES to GC pretty impressive when you consider inflation. They have never been beaten in price by any competition.

I doubt they will all of a sudden become the most expensive in one generation. :lol: :lol: No way to tell what the price will be considering its not for another few years but I would guess in the 200-300 US dollars range.

as long as it isn't expensive, I will buy it.

Back