Is there going to be a new Nintendo console?

idk. I think it will come out after 6 years.

If the Wii2 (or watever they will call it) comes out, I wonder if it will be backwards compatible as far back as the Wii goes. Meaning clear back to the NEW Era. As much as we are moving forward, you gotta love the classices :yesnod:

it should be backwards compatible with the wii as the wii was with GC. maybe it will be compatible with GC too???

True, True...December 12th, 2012 I will be in my basement with My Wii and favorite Teddy bear...

Wow.....I'm sorry, but this "Doomsday" thing is such crap! Remember the year 2000??? It's just......crap! I am infuriated with all this crap i cant stand it!!
6/6/2006??? Nothing bad happened! 7/7/07??? That to be honest was the worst day of my life! STOP BEING SUPERSTITIOUS!!!

yes they are bring out a new nintendo system! you can probably expect it around 2012 or 2013 but expect all the details by the year 2011!

Luigi! said:
Wow.....I'm sorry, but this "Doomsday" thing is such crap! Remember the year 2000??? It's just......crap! I am infuriated with all this crap i cant stand it!!
6/6/2006??? Nothing bad happened! 7/7/07??? That to be honest was the worst day of my life! STOP BEING SUPERSTITIOUS!!!

haha we where Just kidding. (well, I was at least :wtf: )

Hylian said:
It must be something like a PS3,from a technical view,with wiimote and Ninty games!!

The funny thing is that even with PS3 graphics people are gonna complain about Wii2 visuals by next gen. "Wii2 GraPhixx SuXXorz!!":lol:

Caliko said:
The funny thing is that even with PS3 graphics people are gonna complain about Wii2 visuals by next gen. "Wii2 GraPhixx SuXXorz!!":lol:

Yeah! But if the Ninty-philosophy goes on maybe the wii 2 graphics will still be worse than PS3's.

Hylian said:
Yeah! But if the Ninty-philosophy goes on maybe the wii 2 graphics will still be worse than PS3's.

I highly doubt it. By next gen PS3 type graphics and HD(expecially HD) should be a lot cheaper and accessible.

Hylian said:

This is the first time they dropped graphics for gameplay, its not a philosophy it was a Buisness decission they gambled with. And it worked! And still by the standards of the Wii the next Nitendo would atleast be as powerful as the PS3 if they kept the same trend of gameplay over graphics.

Last Gen the GameCube was more powerful than the PS2, Yet PS2 won the market with great advertising strategy and collected all the casual gamers selling 120 million units so far. It's odd but the best "power house" never seems to be the "Popular" decision in the end. People want the user freindly "hype" system every time.

I'm sure Nintendos graphics will be on power with the common "or fastest growing" format by that time, most likely being atleast 1080, but to ignore the game play and the "pop" end of it to build a "power house" would just be a bad buisness decission in the end. It hasn't made the differance the last 2 generations.

Back