Is there going to be a wii work out game?

Wrong section...

Maybe yes or no, depends in how much they will win with Sports games.
I think it will be a good idea to have a work out game, it would sound fun :]

I think it's likely. It'd be awesome.

[ideas]

Let's see, maybe the game would come in a bundle with weights that you can put on the Wiimote so that it provides a workout while you play. And then maybe it'd have some sort of special Wiimote/nunchuk that you attach to your heels so the game can sense you moving your legs like in a running mini-game. There would be so many things that Nintendo could do with this game, if they tried, they could make it really cool!

[/ideas]

I'd like to see something like this be released. :cool:

Valley said:
I think it's likely. It'd be awesome.

[ideas]

Let's see, maybe the game would come in a bundle with weights that you can put on the Wiimote so that it provides a workout while you play. And then maybe it'd have some sort of special Wiimote/nunchuk that you attach to your heels so the game can sense you moving your legs like in a running mini-game. There would be so many things that Nintendo could do with this game, if they tried, they could make it really cool!

[/ideas]

I'd like to see something like this be released. :cool:

(Numbers are Mine)
1. Weights wont work. Incase you forgot, the Wii is for all ages, and therefore all body types. They would have to provide 1-100+ lb. weights to keep from discouraging their consumers.
2. They will not be making a sensor for your feet, or any other body part for that matter. It is simply too expensive and would serve little purpose.

OP: You should look forward to Wii Health Pack like many people (including myself) are. However, we do not have much information on it. In fact, there is still speculation on whether this will be a title or a channel.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, it's fun to dream. :smilewinkgrin:

LevesqueIsKing said:
(Numbers are Mine)
1. Weights wont work. Incase you forgot, the Wii is for all ages, and therefore all body types. They would have to provide 1-100+ lb. weights to keep from discouraging their consumers.
2. They will not be making a sensor for your feet, or any other body part for that matter. It is simply too expensive and would serve little purpose.

OP: You should look forward to Wii Health Pack like many people (including myself) are. However, we do not have much information on it. In fact, there is still speculation on whether this will be a title or a channel.

If they inlude 2, 5, 10 and, 15 pund weights i think we would be fine, or maybe even just 5 pound wieghts

Could u imagine all the 8 year olds with arnold like biceps!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mr_resi said:
If they inlude 2, 5, 10 and, 15 pund weights i think we would be fine, or maybe even just 5 pound wieghts

Lol, not even all of those weights combined would be enough for me and I am 16. Oh, and how much money would nintendo be wasting (yes, wasting, as in the unused weights) by implamenting these? Trust me, they will never include them with a game. They could possibly sell them seperatly, but that most likely wont happen either.

Back