Is this game worth buying?

Guys just buy mw3 for the wii, its a nice game with no hackers and not many lags and there are always verry much people online :)

After first 2-3h of GoldenEye i must say it's nice game. Even tho i'm such a big noob with my Zapper :D

Drop the zapper - go with wiimote and numbchuck.
Actually I like the Zapper (atleast after the first week). I think it gives bit more stable aiming compared to basic wiimote. Only funny thing is the hand positions and it's more natural for me to hold my hands in opposite way and control the stick with right hand and trigger with left.

Would be better if the controls could be like in PS3 MP5 guncontrol I've seen in store, joystick is put in the handle for your secondary hand and your main hand controls the shooting as it would be with real gun.

I use wiimote and numbchuck exclusively. I tried the classic controller pro and a couple other methods like gamecube controller and zapper, but this is what works best for me:
Rest your right hand with the wiimote on your leg when you are playing to reduce excess movement of the reticule. Make small movements with the reticule and adjust the sensitivity settings for the device accordingly. After a little trial and error, you will find what works best for you. This helps prevent unnecessary "flailing" in close quarters, enables very accurate turning, and steadies your shot on long range.

I think this is one of the best reasons to buy this game - it allows for a LOT of control customization of any 1st person shooter I have seen.

Back