is this lugia hacked?

wii_girliefairie

WiiChat Pwner ^^
Mar 17, 2007
A dimension of darkness...
Wii Online Code
8635-5610-1628-7030
it says it came from distant land arrived at lvl 100 any other info you need just ask and if it is hacked will anyone trade me for a legit lvl 100 legend (any) with good moves? please?

i got a lugia that arrived from a distant land aswell..but it arrived at lvl 53, if a poke arrived at lvl 100 thats a definate hack i'm pretty sure

Ness said:
i got a lugia that arrived from a distant land aswell..but it arrived at lvl 53, if a poke arrived at lvl 100 thats a definate hack i'm pretty sure
someone COULD train it to level 100 ._.

Ness said:
yeh but if it says arrived at lvl 100 doesnt that mean caught at lvl 100?
no, it just means the pokemon was level 100 when it was transfered o_O
pal park something at level 100 and you'll see it

the distant land lvl100 thing that doesn't mean it's not legit
but what game is it originally from?
mines is from XD for game cube

if you want mine i'll trade it to you but not for the lugia for a celebi or a jirachi

Last edited:
come ongirl you can do better than that:mad2:
you make a thred abot it PLEASE:crazy:
PS: no it is hacked 100%
HAPPY now

i got the lugia in a trade. so i dont know. it was a wifi trade too. EDIT: i traded it for a budew like a low lvl one like maybe lvl 5. so that makes me wonder... he says he cloned it. not sure if mines the original. so...

wii_girliefairie said:
i got the lugia in a trade. so i dont know. it was a wifi trade too. EDIT: i traded it for a budew like a low lvl one like maybe lvl 5. so that makes me wonder... he says he cloned it. not sure if mines the original. so...
i'll trade you my legit lugia for your lugia

Back