Is upgrading worth it?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
Hey everyone, I need your advice. I need to know if upgrading from an original ds to a ds lite would be worth it. I am a bit hesitant about upgrading because technicaly it is the same thing. Please post your suggestions.

well my friend got a DS Lite and I think it is awsome. I don't own a DS Lite, and I don't plan on uprgrading anytime soon.

DS Lite is awsome, although I already have a original DS.

It's your choice if you plan to upgrade.

The DS Lite in my opinion is more durable. It has a more harder plastic outside, smaller, sleeker, louder, clearer, and the touch screen is just a tad enhanced. Sell your old ds in the paper and go grab a lite.

yeah ds lite is definately better and it is worth it. i agree with sherwood about everything he said but he left out it is brighter it's your decision but i think you should grab a lite asap

I'd stick with the Phat myself. actually MORE durable when it comes to scratches and fingerprints..... If you have big hands, the phat is more ergonomic as well

yeh i agree with Brawny
the old one is easy to hold if ur hands are bigger and i feel like im gonna snap the lite when i play it.

and silver is a cool colour

Back