Is Zelda a good game to get when I find my Wii?

Yeah I guess it needs some change...anways:

Metroid Prime 3: 9/10 - Great game, so worth getting.
Tomb Raider : I haven't got it because I know it sucks, people told me.
Super Paper Mario: 5/10 - Not bad, but very poor game...not worth getting...and there are so many other games that are better than this.

Zelda T.P. - 9/10 (Challenging)
MP3 - 9/10 (Best Graphics)
TR - ?/10 (Never Played)
SPM - 8/10 (Not Difficult)

But, id prefer geting Super Mario Galaxy, its fun and i beat it easliy less than a week literatly, but i havent gotten all 120 stars just beaten 60 star Bowser Battle.

Last edited:
havent tried tomb raider, but all the other games are stellar top notch games you should consider, maybe changing paper mario to galaxy or if you get your wii after march 9th get brawl

zapasant93 said:
havent tried tomb raider, but all the other games are stellar top notch games you should consider, maybe changing paper mario to galaxy or if you get your wii after march 9th get brawl

As I said...Tomb Raider = ?/10 because I dont have it..why don't I have it?...

BECAUSE I KNOW IT SUCKS!

I hate Paper Mario, I always have, Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games on Wii, I highly recommend getting that. MP3 Is also one of the best games on Wii and so is Zelda.

But....the best #1 God of Wii games is...

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

I just picked up my Wii yesterday (woooot), and I got Twilight Princess used to go along with it. I am loving it so far... but I don't know... sometimes it doesn't feel as if i'm playing a Zelda game. I enjoy playing as Link far more than playing as a Wolf (keep in mind, I just got passed the castle in the very begining lol).

Fun game though (not sure if it's as good as OoT just yet), I already have like 2 hours on it without realizing I had been playing for that long.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a good game. Glad you picked it up.

Zelda Twilight Princess: 9.4 (for a Zelda title it lacked side quests)
Metroid Prime 3: 9.7 (Some forced gameplay elements)

Other games to consider:
Resident Evil 4: 9.8 (Lazy transfer to Wii, still an AMAZING game)
Super Mario Galaxy:~9.5 (haven't beat it yet so this is a fair estimate score)

lordrrr said:
WHAT? you think zelda's easy but not MP3? waht?

zelda's frickin impossible i've had it since day one and i still havn't gotten close to beating it

Zelda is so easy. You are probably just young and this is one of your first zelda games. also metroid is still hard but i give it a 9.5 now cause i got un-stuck and am playin the game regularly now

Sure, there are no really challenging battles in Zelda but the puzzles certainly are. Sometimes I get the feeling people that say Zelda is easy have just used a walkthrough. I'd give it a 10/10. Metroid Prime 3 has some very challenging boss fights as well as some intricate puzzles (not quite as hard to solve as previous Prime installments). Still, brilliant adventure/shooter game with a great diversity of level design. I'd give it an 11/10.

The only annoying puzzle bit is the statues..you might want the use of gamefaqs there x3..unless your strategical & logical thinking abilities are above average like mine x3

I just used the guide, its way to hard,=.

Well your patient, I'm not.

You have time, I don't.

I'm not that kind of waiting person..lol

I didn't use a guide either, and it didn't take me that much, guess I've played so many zeldas that it was just a puzzle more lol

Back