it does...no it doesnt.....

airarms

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2010
Beds, England
hellllllpppppp

first post here - hello all.

I have read a few posts on here about losing the connectivity to the internet..
We have had our wii 3 weeks - set it up & it found our Belkin 54g wireless router no problem & all was well..COD reflex working (getting slaughtered though!) works right up to Fri 15.1.10 turned back on Sat 1.1.10 - wont pick up router.

been back through the settings - wii wont pick up router signal now - nothing appears to be different to friday - no mucking about with hardware or software. It searches & gives a message 51030 no signal found..

The signals fine - I am using it to be on here on my laptop!

Now I am a complete no-hoper when it comes to changing settings on stuff - anybody got a twits guide to getting it working again..

Do nintendo issue uodates over the net that you have no control over...can only think that soemthings been updated without me knowing.

Thanks...

when i had trouble with my router connecting to my wii i called the verizon people saying i had trouble with my router and stuff and they helped me so try doing that also whats your reflex fc mines 2895-5391-8867 add me

Just turn your wireless router off and wait for like 20 seconds and turn it back on. You might want to check the configuration of the Wireless router and use channel 6 or 11 if it's on auto.

when i had trouble with my router connecting to my wii i called the verizon people saying i had trouble with my router and stuff and they helped me so try doing that also whats your reflex fc mines 2895-5391-8867 add me

whats that then?

I cant get onto the net to do anything...!

I dont get how it works fine & then it doesnt without me changing anything...

Spent hours on the thing last night trying to sort it out - I havent got a clue though & its still not working....routers been rebooted several times as has the wii. Its still not picking up any of the wireless signal(mine or my nieghbours).

Tried all the normal stuff - channels 6 & 11 set on the router & laptop is still picking up the belkin signal & loads of other unsecured networks in the houses around me - its got to be something to do with the wii thats changed without me knowing...

Going to try a firmware update on the router tonight when I get home. Not convinced its going to work though...

Thanks for the replies though

Back