Ivana Grenadier?

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
Hi, i Was Playing GE today and there was a Hacker and a level 56 the hacker was level 0. I was walking by with a WA2000 and then i thought i saw an ivana Grenadier i went back to check and it was so i picked it up when i had my WA2000 when i picked it up it showed half ivana half WA2000 and when you went to go ADS there was a Scope but you couldent see through it. Was it the hacker or the 56's gun and a glitch? your thoughts?

The Ivana cannot normally accept a Grenade Launcher, so yes, this is a hack.
The half-Wazoo half Ivana weapon you got was probably because data for an Ivana Grenadier doesn't normally exist in the game. When you picked it up, the game wasn't able to make heads or tails of what it was picking up, so it tried to display your current weapon. But since you had to "pick up" something other than your current weapon, you ended up with the weapon hybrid you described.

The Ivana cannot normally accept a Grenade Launcher, so yes, this is a hack.
The half-Wazoo half Ivana weapon you got was probably because data for an Ivana Grenadier doesn't normally exist in the game. When you picked it up, the game wasn't able to make heads or tails of what it was picking up, so it tried to display your current weapon. But since you had to "pick up" something other than your current weapon, you ended up with the weapon hybrid you described.

SOUNDS CRAZY! :wtf:... MAKES SENSE! :thumbsup:

Back