Jesus action figure

Will you be geting them

• Yes to educate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they look silly

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes for epic fights (Jesus vs Toki from Fist of the north star (often called Kung fu Jesus)

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • LOL religon

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Why no Devil

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
mushy_peas said:
it just shows the lack of evidence there is of god, if they have to make a black and white one just so you dont piss people off

What on Earth does that have to do with the existence/non-existence of God? All that proves is "man makes God in his own image".

As for Jesus' colour, given his place of birth he would probably have looked swarthy, Middle Eastern.

One thing I would like to point out, is that it says available in both colors, but there are more than two colors. If he existed (which I obviously don't believe) how do they know he wasn't Hispanic or Asian or something? Shouldn't they make it in more than two races?

Whoa whoa whoa
Lets not turn this into a thread about wather he exists

Haha, this reminds me of a badge I have with Jesus on it.

It has Jesus dead on the crucifix, which is fine but one thing sets it apart: twist the pin and the cross flashes different coloured lights! It's like the crucifix Las Vegas-style.

Unsurprisingly, it was bought from Hong Kong.

I've seen bootlegged action figures of Jesus in dollar stores here in NY. Nothing new but never really thought about it. Now that I think about it..Kinda creepy and weird

3000160.jpg

Just for you, Darkprinny...... Jesus exploring his feminine side!

Thank something his right hand isnt lowwer

This is really extremely most definitely Funny...haven't laugh like this in a long time..thanks..xD Kung Fu Jesus all the way ;)

Id you dont go to church

Back