Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
pretty sure you scrup, were the only one inciting it... :rolleyes:
not just me, there are 22 pages in there and lots of it was between wii_smurf and Ottoman

zeon9881 said:
by god..............so cause their both prophets their the same?

ok let me ask you something did mohammed(pbuh) have parents when he was old and jesus nevr had a dad

YOU know you should really go research before you post

by the way that isnt my only point i have tons of more but you should research it YOURSELF

lol yeah, they are the same, theyre both prophets, they both resemble the same things, it's as simple as that, there is no need to go into any kind of detail on it, when it comes right down to it they're the same things.

@Zeon:

The birth rate in America is 14.14 births/1,000 population. That means, since US Population in last census was 295,734,134, 4 million people a year are born. The death rate is ~7/1,000 meaning that you can write off around half of those due to death figures. If there are ~400k converts a year (going off the HIGHEST stat Otto provided) that only just dents the amount of people been born per year and since more than 3/4 of the US aren't Muslim then it's safe to assume than ~3/4 of the babies won't be either.

This is all relative anyway - Otto was trying to prove that a lot of Scientists have converted and his stats not only failed to prove that but they also failed to prove that there was even a decent conversion rate compared to the population.

@Brawny:

I told you, if I am going to argue about something I go and research it. If someone wants to argue about Jesus I'll find what I need to know before weighing in. It's good for my general knowledge anyway >_>;

Griever, what is your stance on : "lol yeah, they are the same, theyre both prophets, they both resemble the same things, it's as simple as that, there is no need to go into any kind of detail on it, when it comes right down to it they're the same things."

:nonod:

@ Spiritshotgun: you and griever are both against religion. Therefore, you are the same person. No need to know any more details than that about you guys as individuals.

Spiritshotgun said:
lol yeah, they are the same, theyre both prophets, they both resemble the same things, it's as simple as that, there is no need to go into any kind of detail on it, when it comes right down to it they're the same things.

i am not not surprised by that post

omg there both prophets and resemble the same thing thhis means their the same...you know how much i laughed at that post

when it comes right down to it they're the same things.

tell me if you looked at how they lived their lives how people treated them you would bitterly be dissapinted by that sentence....

@Brawny

Couldn't say I really have a stance on it; in a way Spirit is right that, on a simplistic level, they are both just figures used to propogate too seperate religions. On the other hand, though, as soon as you start looking at it more deeply you see a lot of differences.

In many ways, though, you did the same thing by assuming that Atheism was a religion since more people within a religion tend to have very similiar views whereas any two Atheists picked at random could have extremely different views.

It's al about the depth you want to go to, really. :)

Well then why even try to explain your point of view if you don't first understand others'.

Ha ha, where ya been? I think you totally missed the Muslim one. Or at least most of it. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back