Joy At Last

delta38 said:
hey its the mod! how come your always around when people double post or go offtopic?! lol
so ur saying i shouldnt buy metroid prime 3? ok then

Wiiwouldliketoplay isn't a MOD. I would recommend metroid prime 3.
--
Congratz, hope wii brings much future joy and less despair.

super said:
metroid prime sucks you cant even get past the first level without getting ticked

To Hard?! It's one of the greatest games I've ever played.
--
@OP; Did you ever get a full description of the problem from Nintendo?

I beat it on hyper with no problem but holy krap is the last areas total ass. It reminded me of Echoes where your lose health constantly when not in a light bubble. I mean like, ok, we get hyper mode and it's awesome. But there's no increase/upgrade to it? We dont get "infinite hyper mode" just for fun? lazy programing. and the last boss? I was so pissed. They COULD have put in a cooridoor with guns and made it like Metroid/Super Metroid but no, just the boss with barely a dramatic entrance. That really pissed in my Corn Flakes. The controls are nearly perfect even when I was using candles and the graphics effects were swell, high poly count too. I had an erection the entire time I played through the skytown area full of Metroids. Holy God I peed. But yeah, all in all, good game, could have been better, +1 for voice acting.

On topic/ My wii also broke on me, suddenly the disk spin was LOUD and the graphics went stupid. I had to send it in and Nintendo fixed it all up pretty fo freeeee, so now am happy. It was probably just a first-batch problem cuz i got mine at launch.

tinklestar said:
i wud be playin it right now except i was playin it for a few hours and felt sorry for my fiancee so i let him play the ps3
what a sweet girl you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

my husband has to fight me for it

delta38 said:
so ur saying i shouldnt buy metroid prime 3? ok then
Dont listen to him. Metroid Prime kicked ass but he is probably just mad because he couldn't beat the first level.

Back