Just got a Wii

wiirox

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2011
I hope I didn't spend all this money on a Wii only to have the console replaced in a year or 6 months.

Besides that, I picked up Zelda and look forward to play that and the new one that will be out this year.

Well, enyoy it, and keep it away from dust, and don´t feed it passed midnight (JK).

You know the only reason my very first Wii (bought in launch day) got broken, was because there was a storm, and I forgot to disconnect it from the light, so when there was thunder and a blackout, the Wii's Mii channel as well as the reading lens got highly damaged, but even then it worked fine, it gradually stopped working 'till spring 2008, then I got another Wii in November 2008 and another (black Wii) this Christmas, and lended the other one to my mom, and sold the broken one on Amazon (people buy broken ones for the parts)

:wii-black:

I want to get this ****er... my white wii feels a little old but i think its just me, it works fine actually... I just love the black one :(

I hope I didn't spend all this money on a Wii only to have the console replaced in a year or 6 months.

Besides that, I picked up Zelda and look forward to play that and the new one that will be out this year.

There won't be a new Nintendo console this year and I wouldn't expect to see one until 2012 at the earliest as they'll need that time to properly market the 3DS.

I love that the Wii can play almost any game in such franchises as Zelda (through VC, NGC and Wii) and I'm really looking forward to Skyward Sword this year.

so you got a wii 5 years late and now you blame nintendo if they release a new console?

FAIL dude.

so you got a wii 5 years late and now you blame nintendo if they release a new console?

FAIL dude.

4 years actually....

Congrats on your Wii!! Even if it gets replaced, you'll have a blast with it. So many fun games (I'm partial to puzzle games like Tetris - I post alot about Tetris in this forum). :) Here's a good place to look for Wii games - you can see the prices and reviews, etc.

http://www.gamesnob.com/platform--wii

Enjoy!!

Back