Just not fun anymore

wilkinjr

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2010
Illinois
In the last couple of weeks it has become clear that legitimit people have no chance at all. There are people out there with 9000 plus ratings who just suck the fun out of it for everyone else...what is the point of even playing anymore really?

i have 9200VR but i barely play mario kart wii anymore and i use to be the best racer and half of the time people racing with 4000 to 7000 vr

There should have been no cheats in the first place.

but people always wana cheat because they cant stand losing onlne and the sad thing is they still lose

but people always wana cheat because they cant stand losing onlne and the sad thing is they still lose
Thats what happens when you race, you win or you loose, if you loose thats too bad you just need to practice more. Thats no excuse to cheat.

hack the game for ofline so you cheat against the cpu

In the last couple of weeks it has become clear that legitimit people have no chance at all. There are people out there with 9000 plus ratings who just suck the fun out of it for everyone else...what is the point of even playing anymore really?

I can't say everyone with a high VR is going to ruin the fun; just because someone's good at the game doesn't mean they should be excluded, lol.

Rather... get rid of the hackers with a constant 9999 VR, lol.

If there's a video game, there'll be hackers... Rule of life, lol. Can't say it's a rule I like, though... I'd never hack a wi-fi game for an unfair advantage, and especially not just to give a bunch of other people hell for some fun. For something like hacking Brawl's music for my own custom choices, yes, but to play with infinite stars on Mario Kart Wii, definatly not.

If there's a video game, there'll be hackers... Rule of life, lol. Can't say it's a rule I like, though... I'd never hack a wi-fi game for an unfair advantage, and especially not just to give a bunch of other people hell for some fun. For something like hacking Brawl's music for my own custom choices, yes, but to play with infinite stars on Mario Kart Wii, definatly not.
Agreed.

Back