Wii

PokeWii

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
So I was in Blockbuster today with my friend, who also has a Wii, looking through the games and he say "Nintendos next system will be awesome" and I say But the Wii just came out and almost went to defend the Wii then realized theres nothing to special about it anymore. I remember getting my and playing it non stop for 3 weeks straight. Since then I play Strikers every once in a while when im really bored. Anyone else feeling like this ?

yes. the cure? i bought an xbox 360. LOL ****in piece of **** keeps me entertained though.(broke down second day on me) im waiting for GH3/MOD:H2/Manhunt2.

cure for me is buying a ps3. Only game that would keep me interested again is medal of honor, heroes. wii are bored.

Buy more games lol
like my sims & paper mario & super smash bros brawl & mario galaxy & simpsons game cheaper than x box 360 and ps3

I guess it depends on your taste, I still play my Wii alot, as I find the games I own have alot of replay value...I bought my PS2 as a cheap way to get Smackdown vs RAW 07, played it once through and barely touched it since.

and with the games the Wii has comign out I will be sitting pretty.

well how about this, i bought a 360 awhile ago and im bored of that, its up in the closet now collecting dust, i just bought a WII and am having more fun with that then i ever did

every system has down time where youre not playing it. im pretty sure we all get bored of games sometimes unless your a halo addict. people are just making a fuss about it because its wii and it IS revolutionary, but that doesnt mean you wont get a little bored when theres a hush in new games. its still a video game console.

ps buy zack and wiki

I have not been playing my Wii for some time now, mainly because of my Uni work, but I will be playing it again starting tomorrow, with the release of Metroid 3 in the UK.

Im going to have to admit, after last year's Christmas holidays, my Wii has seen little use. Games that were promised for 2007 arent coming til very late this year, or early next year, so I will wait til then with fingers crossed.
I tried the 'buy more games and play more' angle, and it hasnt worked, I dont play the Cube games I bought, I STILL havent finished Zelda, no one else in my family could be arsed playing Wii Sport (a game I only find entertaining if I'm 'showing it off' to new ppl to videogames).
Im hoping GH3, Smash, Manhunt2, Batallion Wars, Galaxy, and Umbrella Chronicles sees me through these holidays, because atm my Wii is sitting unplugged next to a nice TV, and getting little attention.
My solution was to shell out for a gaming PC (almost twice price of PS3, but it gets its use with other applications...wiichat for example) and atleast with this I know I'm getting a real online experience. Wii's is still too half-arsed for my liking...
Anyway, Wii on, and hope that 2008 really is the year that Wii gets to shine, otherwise I'll be turning to you PS360.

Yeah i'm on my downtime now ever since I beat Metroid Prime 3. I did started playing it again on hypermode, but havent did much lately. My play time will definately start picking up again on Sunday when Guitar Hero 3 arrives though...heh..

Im getting Battalion Wars 2 the day it comes out hoping that will respark the wii for me !

PokeWii said:
Im getting Battalion Wars 2 the day it comes out hoping that will respark the wii for me !
don't count on it to heavily.

look at some games like MP3, RE 4, The Godfather, etc.
your problem is probably just a lack of games. . . easy problem to fix.

Beat RE4 and the godfather... dont think its lack of games.

Back