Wii

PokeWii said:
Im getting Battalion Wars 2 the day it comes out hoping that will respark the wii for me !

PokeWii said:
Beat RE4 and the godfather... dont think its lack of games.

BW:II will own all. It WILL spark my interest in the wii, and it WILL dominate hours of my life.

/just hoping
//i dont play my wii that much at all
///Resident Evil and the Godfather are both amazing
////Why is the Godfather so underrated?

gamerzfuse said:
BW:II will own all. It WILL spark my interest in the wii, and it WILL dominate hours of my life.
QUOTE]

To each his own. If you think it will dominate your life, it will. Hopefully it'll dominate in a good way.

I still consistantly play my Wii. With all the awesome VC games that are out, and all the games i've been researching and playing i have about 10+ games i've started and havent finished.

Whenever i get a break from school and work, i'll starting beating everything i've started. No rest for my Wii.

Not gonna lie.. I play my wii maybe 30 minutes a week?
But I own 37 games, and my brother and sister (younger) play them quite often.
I'm looking forward to SM:Galaxy and SSB:B and of course, Battalion Wars II.. which probably wont end up dominating my life one bit.

a lot of people create threads like this , personally i play my wii every chance i get(but i hardly have any free time on my hands)

but i can't play it now since i have ssbm in it, and i unlocked all the chars, but i don't have agamecube memory card so i have to save it before i turn my wii off....

mushroomedmario said:
a lot of people create threads like this , personally i play my wii every chance i get(but i hardly have any free time on my hands)

but i can't play it now since i have ssbm in it, and i unlocked all the chars, but i don't have agamecube memory card so i have to save it before i turn my wii off....

lawl.
I picked up a mem card on sale at futureshop for 9.99 and it was the biggest size they had.. Intec I believe?

Anyways.. that does suck. But I hope you figure it out.
Thankfully its not a 360 or a PS3 down there BBQing your carpet because you left it on for too long.

gamerzfuse said:

/just hoping
//i dont play my wii that much at all
///Resident Evil and the Godfather are both amazing
////Why is the Godfather so underrated?

I think Godfather is so underrated because it was out before Wii came out so im guessing people beat it and figured why waste my time ??

that makes sense.. but the Wii version is really good.. the motion controls work quite well considering the timing of it's release..

The Godfather works brilliantly, very one to one, all controls are nice and tight, the aiming works well (once you turn down the sensitivity). It is a game that definately gained something by having motion controls, and theyre implemented excellently. One of my fave Wii games.

Back