just played a wii today

You can adjust the sensitivity, and you were prolly standing to close. It works better from far away.

Hmmm.. I didn't know you could adjust the sensitivity of the Wii controller. The Wii people at the Bondi shopping centre didn't show much of the Wii apart from the games there. I guess I also was standing too close.

Next time try the Wii I'll look for the sensitivity adjustment feature.

Thanks for the help guys.

When I tested the Wii out, it wasn't much different than using a laser pointer. When I host meetings at our planetarium it takes *a lot* of practice to precisely point to celestial bodies and other astronomical phenomena. After just a few hours of practice it's not very hard at all. Your body just needs to learn how to use those stabilizing muscles/tendons needed to guide the Wiimote/Nunchuck. After just a few weeks of play time, I'm certain all of us will be great at it.

no it doesent im personally right handed but if u think about it it really doesent matter becaouse the buttons are all simetrical

and that one just goes to chatter...blablabla

Last edited:
hey

I'm just curious... was the television the Nintendo Wii was displayed on, LCD based? and was it set at 480i? hmm, was it using Composite cables?

It's just that I think LCD displays may have bad quality when they are not set at their native resolution(s), as I think they just emulate other resolutions or something? so maybe this is the case? Maybe things would look better on LCD displays with Component cables, and set at 480p? but I dunno.

Anyhows, I think if I was ever to get a new television... I'd look for a CRT based display that supports HD resolutions ^_^.

cyas

Last edited:
Back