Just played Zelda!

Seigfreid7

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Old school zelda fan here~ So my girlfriend and I went to the mall last night and we were strolling around... shopping. until I stopped in front of EB games... and heard some familiar music. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I walked in and saw zelda on the TV with... no one playing it. So I quicky gave the guy my drivers License and he gave me the two controllers.

(I've waited for this game for a looooonnng time...)

This little kid was near the Wii just staring at it while I was playing it for five minutes, he must have been seven or eight. I felt bad for the little guy so I let him play for a bit and I think that made his week.

I got my girlfriend to play the fishing part of it and she was laughing and having a great time. (Btw...shes the "Anti-Gamer")

Long story short: ZELDA IS AWESOME!:lol:

NOW I NEED A WII!

One thing I have to say to this. And I am insulting you here...

Imagine waking up every morning and looking at a Nintendo Wii AND a Zelda Case. The game already in the Console and your Remote waiting for you...

Thats me...

Heres you

Imagine waking up every morning and looking at an empty table AND a patch of dust. The dust already been there for a while and the memories of playing Zelda digging at you

xD Hope you get what I have

Smurf!

Wii_Smurf said:
One thing I have to say to this. And I am insulting you here...

Imagine waking up every morning and looking at a Nintendo Wii AND a Zelda Case. The game already in the Console and your Remote waiting for you...

Thats me...

Heres you

Imagine waking up every morning and looking at an empty table AND a patch of dust. The dust already been there for a while and the memories of playing Zelda digging at you

xD Hope you get what I have

Smurf!

lol I'm not gonna get one until the craziness dies down some. I don't mind waiting. Enjoy that wii!

Enjoy yours...

Heres a tip

Before getting mine when I was in a shopping centre I'd go to all Game shops for a try lol. Now I have one I don't lol

Back