KIRA investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear i've been hacked by KIRA and if you don't believe me than your lives are in danger

besides isn't hacking a federal offense

little known fact i have ties with the fbi znd can have you arrested for it but i won't if you give me your cooperation

Correction! Loopholes strive all over. Depending on which country/state you live in, it can be easily overruled. Where I am at, it's a federal offense to hack into anything, and steal PERSONAL information, such as credit cards, etc. I cannot be arrested, and you can try, but I've already seen my day in court, and got away easily. I do not give out my cooperation, nor any ties with it. Under law, did you know that you would be fined up to $30,000 if found guilty by saying kira is hacking you, but it's fake? (especially if you are kira, that would really burn.)

this is a joke right this sounds really fake but im 11 so yea i dont give a crap since im 11 so leave me alone please :( EDIT: i looked up KIRA and its a family name :/ and its the name of an anime character on gundam :/

Last edited:
We have a section for this sort of nonsense called White noise where posts do not count, and we also do not encourage duplicate accounts and you're clearly not here to post about relevant topics.

For anyone who is confused he was acting like the characters L and Kira from the death note anime and it wasn't serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back