Last G-cube Game ?

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
When will Nintendo stop making Gamecube Games ?
I heard a rumor that Twilight Princess will be the last ?

nah zelda isnt last. The last n64 games came out in 2001 which was a bit before the gamecube. hmm then again that means it could be the last.im sure their asking all the devs who are making gamecube games right now to port and implentent it into the wii.

well they dont need to port, or re do the controles, asd wii has gc controller slots. they just need to print it on a wii disc as they are not compatible for a gc.

Twilight Princess IS NOT the last. The last ever SNES game to be made was released in 2000. Sounds crazy I know but it's true.

Mega drive/Genesis beats that its last one was out this year "beggar prince"

maxkhoward said:
Twilight Princess IS NOT the last. The last ever SNES game to be made was released in 2000. Sounds crazy I know but it's true.

But the SNES was more popular in its time than the gamecube is now. And the N64 didnt have backward compatability.... I did hear that Paper Mario 2 would be the last gamecube game, but that may have been moved onto the wii now. I think twilight princess will be the last.

they will make sure that the wii succeeds before completely stop making them. i know nintendo is pretty confident about it, but i don't think they will stop making gamecube games until mid to late 07.

i just hope they dont stop making fifa for the gamecube!!!!! since fifa aint coming out for the wii i am planning to buy it for gc and play on the wii :)

Sony better not stop making PS2 games because of PS3. Then again, they probably wont because of the popularity of the PS2 versus the expected popularity of PS3.

I know there are some Sony haters here, but I love my PS2.

I don't think they'll stop very soon. at my work we just recieved a bunch of gamecubes, but i suppose that could be do to the launch of wii or maybe there is going to be a big price drop..i dunno

Back