LCD TV Plexiglass Cover

I would suggest having the plexiglass anchoring on the wall instead of the TV, just my suggestion. Since, in my thinking, that when a flying Wiimote that is strong enough to break the new straps or slip out of someone's hand will be a large force and I wouldn't want my tv to take the blow. Good idea though and i might actually do that too.

GaryT85 said:
miiplaywii and elmo_999 who was that crap aimed at?

Sorry, I should have quoted. That was actually aimed at scoth. Hes got a beautiful TV but the picture will look like **** through $40 woth of acrylic-Did you read the message from Nintendo today? Wrist straps for free.

Why am I gay?

For wanting to protect my TV from damage. You don't know what your talking about because the picture is crystal clear with no glare whatsoever.

I can't always be there to be sure that people remember to wear their wrist straps.

miiplaywii - not sure if you are a kid or a parent but sometimes kids forget to do what they are told, I rather waste the $18 I spent on the plexiglass than a $1500 new tv.

ericlewis91 - there is no glare but I do take it off to watch TV or movies. That is why i wanted something easy to use like brackets, but those need more work like painting and allot smaller.

Too right mate kids are crazy, When i 1st got my wii it was round at my partners who has a 5 year old daughter. My god i was in a panic she was all over the show spinning round each time she hit the ball on tennis!!! I lost count the amount of times she dropped the remote!!!! Luckily i made sure the strap was nice an tight!!! In short kids are there to test the extreme of everything from toys to your patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoth said:
Why am I gay?

For wanting to protect my TV from damage. You don't know what your talking about because the picture is crystal clear with no glare whatsoever.

I can't always be there to be sure that people remember to wear their wrist straps.

miiplaywii - not sure if you are a kid or a parent but sometimes kids forget to do what they are told, I rather waste the $18 I spent on the plexiglass than a $1500 new tv.

Back