Legend of the Dragon

cloud911 said:
very funny ***** see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up *****... come a gain

if wii sucks so bad, then why the **** would you buy one

Jesse said:
LMAO

Nah is was nothing to be proud of. 10sec post looks like that
Jesse, that was hilarious; thanks for owning up like that, shows more of you than you'd bet...

Cloud911, I'll pray for you, because of all the lame attempts to flame, you've set the bar as the worst ever; you can't rap, you don't own all systems, you don't make a lot of money (if any) and you can't flame for crap! Go home.

Last edited:
Children, please stop acting like children.

On topic, I'd like to see more about this game. Any real-time fighitng game is neato with me!

Screenshots from in-game... ???...

Screenshots from www.gamespot.com:
937327_200612015_thumb001.jpg

937327_200612015_thumb002.jpg

937327_200612015_thumb003.jpg

Screenshots from www.gamespot.com

cloud911 said:
then whybthe **** did i fine your mom for sale at a 99cent store. or maybe she just fuking around witch every black little kid out there just to get 1 fuking dollar. while she getting he ass smack you dad is tryig to suck dick with his cap on.now you just listin to me you little mother fuker see while i got all the bitches you only go jack off in the bathroom.so now im goanna end this with a fuk you and have a nice day
go get yer ma f**k her and check back because you gonna get banned oh yeah this game looks good but im gonna get mp3 ,ssbb and dbz because im not made of money if it gets a high rating ill get it

Last edited:
Haha Cloud911, types an awful lot like Monkey13 (poor spelling, disjointed sentences, very poor grammar, poor [if any] argument structure, non-sensical approach), does anyone remember him? Some other "ghetto" kid... yeah... Would not surprise me if that's him right there. don't worry folks its only a matter of time before his new login gets banned too.

I don't quite understand why people would come to a forum like this with the sole intention of causing as much trouble as they can. I kinda feel sorry for them... They have nothing better to fill their time with so they just take out all their frustrations on us decent forum folk.

I say to those he's gotten to don't worry, he has less love, less friends, less games, less happiness, and less everything than the poorest person.

Last edited:
Wii friends!

kris20 said:
By far the best combination is a pc and a Wii.
A pc for serious gaming and a Wii for fun party games.
I like you

Will you be my friend?

Back