Soulcalibur Legends Coming To Wii

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/soulcalibur-legends.jpg[/xFLOAT]Namco Bandai have today announced the legendary fighting franchise Soulcalibur is headed for the Nintendo Wii.

The title Soulcalibur Legends is exclusive to the Wii console, developed specifically for the innovative console.

Soulcalibur Legends fully immerses players in a third person action adventure and takes a unique approach to the series by truly utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. An unparalleled experience awaits gamers when Soulcalibur Legends is released this winter. To date the Soul series has sold more than 9 million units worldwide.

In Soulcalibur Legends, follow the 16th century exploits of Siegfried and Soulcalibur characters, new and old as they find themselves on a quest for ultimate power in order to save an empire from destruction. Using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as their weapons of choice, players perform moves and combos using orchestrated slashes and movements. Sword fighting capabilities are pushed to the limit as gamers unleash special attacks to crush scores of enemies and large bosses. Earn honored titles such as Knight or Soldier as you master special attacks acquired throughout the adventure while battling through diverse stages and environments. With multiple modes of play and the help of familiar faces, the Soulcalibur universe will be viewed in an entirely new light.

A release date for Soulcalibur Legends is yet to be announced.

Attachments

• image_a06_1.jpg
    image_a06_1.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 509
  • image_b02_3.jpg
    image_b02_3.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 670
  • SCL_logo070427.jpg
    SCL_logo070427.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 332
i've read that its being released november 2007....

Hopefully they have a cool adventure game mode, where you play as each character doing their parts of the story, rather than just having the same adventure but with different characters, also as long as the graphics are smooth and the sword system is done well, then it should be absolutely awesome.

Getting slow i0n people are beating you to the punch

The last one wasn't much of an improvement so I wouldn't expect this one to be that great, even with Wii controls.

I would realy like to see the combos and moves you could do with the Wii controls! I can't wait!

Back