Soulcalibur Legends Coming To Wii

i really wonder what the wii version will look like. i mean, the wii ain't powerful, so are we going to get something like soul calibur 3 with just better graphics? as far as i can tell the wii can do next gen graphics.

i guess the only thing the Wii has it going for is the controls. i just want to have a sore wrist and arm everytime i play a game on wii.

yeah but using a regular controller on Wii doesn't make since because Wii is all about the Wiimote. sore arms and wrist it is then.

so is the Wii version going to get special characters?

Um special characters? Im not so sure about!!

I for one already beat the game, only need to more characters!!!

I dont think any special characters will be in the game b/c, the game itself consists of 120 playable characters, which in turn counts the transformation@\

i've seen some new videos which came out very recently for this game......it turns out to be really great!!

it seems to have super graphics (much better tha other wii games) and it turns out to be much better than anyone was expecting this to be......

the new videos of this game's seem to improve the game's previous exceptions....check out the new trailers of the game!! :)

i'm sure it will be a hit...but SC4 is great as well.....too bad it's not coming for wii.....:(

Back