Let me be a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the thread doesn't turn into a popularity contest and or a flame war it should be fine seeing as all you're doing is giving suggestions as to who you would believe is the perfect candidate for the position.

Syntax said:
As long as the thread doesn't turn into a popularity contest and or a flame war it should be fine seeing as all you're doing is giving suggestions as to who you would believe is the perfect candidate for the position.

Yeah ^^

We should make suggestions of who we think should be MOD and give reasons.

But the fact is people are bound to complain if they dont get mentioned so we would have to watch the thread closely.

If someone was to create this thread I would suggest on mentioning that members should reply with reasons as to why they feel "x" member should be a moderator. Instead of just saying "x" because he's cool or something on the lines of that.

Syntax said:
If someone was to create this thread I would suggest on mentioning that members should reply with reasons as to why they feel "x" member should be a moderator. Instead of just saying "x" because he's cool or something on the lines of that.

Yeah, I mentioned that in a previous post.

Who is making this thread may I ask?

Meh, mod might not even be needed 'till Dec. methinks.

Well, as of right now everything to me seems to be going good. But yeah, when **** gets more active we may need a couple more just to keep the place clean.

But even with mods, you can't stop the spammers coming in and doing what they do. Just gotta deal with it until a mod comes and saves the day. :lol:

Kiwi said:
Well, as of right now everything to me seems to be going good. But yeah, when **** gets more active we may need a couple more just to keep the place clean.

But even with mods, you can't stop the spammers coming in and doing what they do. Just gotta deal with it until a mod comes and saves the day. :lol:
yeah....and it takes awhile for them to come too....:lol:

So Who's making this Thread? I mean is it really needed? Prez said that they already know who their going to pick..so even if we do give out suggestion, they will have the final word...and it's pretty obvious their going to take the people they have in mind

penguinphil said:
I'm a perfect candidate for a mod.......i don't deal with people's bullshit....not at all.....don't even mess with me, i'll be on here 24/7 if you make me a mod

also your are a fairly new member and iff we get new mods they should be more experienced, not saying your not experienced, i mean

like me iv been using forums for years now im experienced, but iv not been on this forum for long and neither have you so the older members should be next in line.

If you hadnt noticed, hes been here since December...
A WiiChat veteran

Please don't mention Wiichat Vet, last time caused so much Trouble, just ask Cpt. McCloud :lol: from that day there is no such thing as a Wiichat Vet, we are all Equal Members..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back